Showing Profile Comments 1 to 10 of 15
  1. boatman
    10-20-2012 - permalink
    boatman
    Ok i found you lol have a great day
  2. ponyx3
    06-30-2011 - permalink
    ponyx3
    Nice to meet ya, I came fr Il-wi area about 9.5 hrs N. Been here in Norwood for six yrs now and lovin it. U sound like me hunting and just outdoors sort of old guy now, seems I got ya by 11yrs, well what a little time. Waiting on about the same veh as u have, Im almost out of the dog house over that, guess she thinks Ive got some kind of late life crises. Well, ya know what they say life sucks so get a bigger straw...I'm home most of the time look fwd to catching ya again JoeM
  3. myyellowmustang
    03-07-2011 - permalink
    myyellowmustang
    i was wondering how ur exhaust sounds? i have looked around and listened online but alot of them sound like a ricer. did you put the headers on before the exhaust?
  4. pcfrisch
    12-10-2010 - permalink
    pcfrisch
    Have a great Birthday!
  5. ModsStang
    09-30-2010 - permalink
    ModsStang
  6. twst140
    06-25-2010 - permalink
    twst140
    nice parts list :-)
  7. ModsStang
    02-20-2010 - permalink
    ModsStang
  8. ModsStang
    10-09-2009 - permalink
    ModsStang
  9. ModsStang
    06-20-2009 - permalink
    ModsStang
  10. ModsStang
    02-14-2009 - permalink
    ModsStang
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and the Mrs.!!
    Enjoy the day!

About Me

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    Mike
    Real Name
    Mike T
    Occupation
    maintenance
    State or Province
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    fishing,hunting
    Pet Peeves
    dirty white letter tires, brake dust on rims
    Favorite Saying
    suck you up my intake and spit you out my exaust
    My Dream Mustang
    67 fastback gt built 289 street rod
    About Me
    62 yr old guy. my first car was a 65 box top, then got a 67 box top, smashed it twice then got the 67 fastback. after 30+ yrs i still miss that car. i worked for jack roush in livonia mich for 5 or 6 yrs doing building maintenance back when he was just getting going good and before he was into nascar racing.he was making some ac cobras that were to die for. nice guy jack. his buildings, people and workmanship and products are top notch. it was cool to see all the operations like the engines from the build dept go onto the dynos. that was years ago i`m sure things have really changed. did the constuction scene for years and finaly while laid off one winter decided to move to the ozarks down in s.w. missouri. the culture shock didnt hit me till i started looking for work here. sure do miss michigan fishing and hunting. i`m still a detroit sports fan and get all the red wing games on dish network center ice. ive got 2 sisters and 2 daughters and 1 grandson in mich. hope he gets into tools cause ive got a fortune in tools to leave behind some day.
    Mustang Rides
    05 V6 auto, basic, torch red, jlt cai, sctx3, 93 bama race tune, under drive pulley, stainless shortie header`s, stainless jba h pipe, gt mufflers, demon coil, live wires, bbk 70mm tb, tci streetfighter shifter, 7.5 frpp t-lok and 3.73 gears, chrome rear end cover, alum oil catch can, gt frt/rear sway bars, gt shocks/struts, frpp 12.5" brake upgrade up frt. w/ drilled slotted rotors, upr chrome molly upper/lower rear control arms, shelby hood pins, shelby strut brace, t.o. leather seats, custom padded leather arm rest,leather ebrake cover and new leather boot for the ratchet shifter, frpp leather wheel cover, my color gauge cluster upgrade, blue LED dome and footwell lights, projector door lights, shaker1000 stereo hu, pony mats, limo tint, ri-trenz grill, nxt hood struts, rad ext., strut covers, 4.0 emblems, roush scoop, cdc 1/4 louvs, cdc classic chin, stack racing rear blk out deck lid panel, tail light trim.2012 gt500 steering wheel yet to install. 8"and 9"chrome bullits, 275/50-17 and 255/50-17 nitto 450 extreme performance tires, seq tail lights
  • Timeslip Database
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    05 V6 auto,

Statistics

Profile Comments
General Information