Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. twst140
    06-25-2010 - permalink
    twst140
    amazing parts list man
  2. gromeo1970
    06-07-2010 - permalink
    gromeo1970
    Thats the nicest v-6 i have ever seen! sweet ride my mustang brother!

About Me

• Member Info
    Real Name
    alan
    Occupation
    mustang restoration and modification
    State or Province
    Texas
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    mustangs, mustangs, mustangs.
    Pet Peeves
    imports! dodge products, talking on cell phone while driving.
    Favorite Saying
    a man works in a glass factory his entire life, one day he picks up a hammer.
    My Dream Mustang
    Saleen SR WIDEBODY
    About Me
    my life revolves around mustangs and hot rods. that pretty much sums it up. oh yeah, i dig disco!
    Mustang Rides
    1. i have a 07 v6 with cdc shaker scoop, agent 47 ram air, bbk 70 mm throttle body, screamin deamin coils with msd wires and fusion plugs, pypes 69 series exhaust with x-pype, i deleted the mufflers and added exhaust dumps, lt headers, high flow cats, 3650 transmission, centerforce dual friction clutch with a fadanza aluminum flywheel, hurst billit aluminum competition plus shifter with stop bolts, aluminum driveshaft with safety loop, 8.8 rear with 3.31 and t-lock, diablosport programmer with custom tune, che upper and lowers, saleen racecraft drag shocks, swar bar, 4 point rear brace, steeda panhard bar and brace, gt springs, nitto drag radials, front g-track brace with torgue limiters, drilled and slotted rotors, upgraded fuel pumps with mafia. vortech ho v2 system, custom power pipe, 12 psi pully. 380rwhp and 355rwtq.

2.i also have a 1970 mustang coupe. i am restoring it at the moment. so far i have a full grab-a-trac suspension, front and back. the interior is mostly done, dakota digital guages, chrome flaming river tilt steering, black interior and deep gloss jet black exterior, factory hood with hole cut, lots of new chrome. the exhaust is done with long tube headers and flow masters and an x-pipe. under the hood is a high rise single plain intake, 750 cfm holly, voodoo cam, trick flow heads and rockers, scat forged crank, rods, trick flow forged pistons, bored 30 over, and a full dress MSD ignition, 18" chrome cobra wheels. almost done, will have pics soon.

2000 mustang gt, black on black, vortech v2 supercharger, 5-speed, deep dish rear wheels, msd coils, f-1 stage 3 clutch and fadanza aluminum flywheel, rear upper and lower control arms, rear drag springs, front roush bumper, spider x 9 hood, xenon side skirts and rear valance, and cobra r rear wing. this will soon have alot more mods.
  • Timeslip Database
    Timeslips Mustang Ride
    2007 v6
    Engine type and displacement
    4.0 245
    Induction
    S/C
    Major modifications
    tons of bolt-ons
    Tranny type
    Manual
    Tires
    Street Radials
    Race weight
    4300?
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    dual ram air,jet maf,bbk 70tb, msd wires, fusion plugs,dual exhaust,xpype,no mufflers and dumps,lt headers,hi flows,3650 trans,c/f d/f clutch,fadanza al flywheel,hurst shifter, al ds safety loop,8.8 rear w/ 3.31 and t-lock,sct tuner,che upper and lowers, drag shocks,swar bar,4 point rear brace,steeda panhard bar and brace,gt springs,nitto555,g-track brace w/ tq limiters,drilled/slotted rotors,gt rims,gt fuel pumps,mafia, Vortech HO system, power pipe,380rwhp,355rwtq.

Statistics

Profile Comments
General Information
  • Last Activity: 03-21-2016
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 12 of 12

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome