Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Kent, Congrats on the engagement, yes you will be keeping busy lol, sounds like your getting your stang all set withh all the new mods, sounds sweet, I got some new wheels and removed my rocker panel stripes other than that things are going well, keep in touch

Steve

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Kent , Where you been hiding lately I havent seen you on for a while. Hope everything is going okay?? Hows your modding going ?? :yup:

Steve

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Kent, I got my new plates over the weekend, the photo is on my gallery, Have fun in Lost Wages, FYI: Those one armed bandits are bad :yup:

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Yeah Kent, they are nice and the color and fitment are perfect, they give you a whole new look more aggressive I think, thats why I couldnt wait either:yup:

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Kent, I installed just some new painted side scoops from American Muscle the pictures are in my gallery it gives it whole new meaner agressive look , let me know what you think , BTW, the are $179.99 delivered to you door, great deal :bigthumbsup
    Steve

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Kent, yeah I love the Transformer emblem get lots of looks and great comments and its cool I think, I just ordered my new license plates they should be here next I will take some photos the plate will read " AU2BOT ":bigthumbsup

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Kent, Thanks for the friends request,sharp looking stang and that Ram Air is very cool, nice job :bigthumbsup

Steve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…