1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. JConium
    02-21-2010 - permalink
    JConium
    Hi Stangers

Just wanted to say My 2008 CS convertible mustang wants out of the garage. Long winter in Canada. I have decided to name my Stang Buddy after my dad which past away 1971. He use to work at Hertz rental cars. Would always drive home in a 1966 stang. That is when I got my itch. Life took a different turn for years for me until I was able to get my first mustang last year. Now I can see that I can't sit still until Buddy gets a good paint job and gets dressed up and away from the factory job it is at right now. Get this. My dad had a 1963 chev impala with a 327. Very cool car. Out of this chev I always wanted the colors inside and out Black with a little red. This could take longer than I will live due to my lack of money. My problem and am not looking for help there. You know this is when Chip Foose would come and steal my car and dress Buddy up for me. Just wanted to give the forum something of mine to post. Thanks For listening. Love the reading from other stangers.

Thanks Mustang forum

Jim Conium from Canada
  2. JConium
    02-19-2010 - permalink
    JConium
    Sorry but I live in Ontario Canada and refuse to put my mustang on the road. I have been getting lazier in my age and have left my battery in my car go dead. Wish I could just get my mustang out of the garage so I can feel the power
  3. JConium
    11-01-2009 - permalink
    JConium
    Just wanted to sat HI. It has been months. I got my mustang in March and have had a great time. But now I have to get it ready for hibernation. I will not put my stang on the road in Canada for the winter months. Talk again later.

Jim

About Me

• Member Info
    Real Name
    Jim Conium
    State or Province
    Ontario
    Country
    Canada
    Mustang Rides
    2008 Mustang
  • Timeslip Database