Ford Mustang Forum - View Profile: Germankiller
 
V6 Member

Germankiller Germankiller is offline

PONY Member

  Timeslip Database

Tranny type
Automatic
Horsepower
0.0
60 foot time
0.000
1/8 Mile ET
0.000
1/8 Mile MPH
0.00
1/4 Mile ET
0.000
1/4 Mile MPH
0.00

  About Me

  • Member Info
    Real Name
    Joshua
    Location
    Marietta
    State or Province
    Georgia
    Country
    United States
    Pet Peeves
    non american
    Favorite Saying
    92% of Americans say "oh ****" before hitting a ditch, the other 8% are from Vermont and say "hold m
    My Dream Mustang
    Ford GT40
    Mustang Rides
    2003 Mustang v6- traded
    pro- Cai
    Looks- 8inch shorty antenna
    1991 Mustang GT
  • Timeslip Database
    Tranny type
    Automatic
    Horsepower
    0.0
    60 foot time
    0.000
    1/8 Mile ET
    0.000
    1/8 Mile MPH
    0.00
    1/4 Mile ET
    0.000
    1/4 Mile MPH
    0.00

  Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-16-2013
  • Joined: 06-15-2009
  • Referrals: 0

  Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
  • RogerO
    • RogerO is offline
    • Send a message via Yahoo to RogerO

  Mentions

No results to display...

  Quotes

No results to display...
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1