1/8 Mile MPH
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. EAZZY 1
    05-03-2010 - permalink
    EAZZY 1
    Funny you mention this, I never ever heard a click click click, what I have noticed is for the last 4 days (only first thing in the morning) when I start my car it feels like it does not catch so well, so I turned the car off and started it again and it was fine, it almost feels like it is about to die when I start it, then i just give it gas and it's fine - I am going to the dealer next week for an oil change (24k miles) i will ask him, I am sure it's fine because it never happens in the afternoon or evening when i leave work - I would take your car to the dealer and just have them check it, I ONLY bring my car to the dealer, it costs a little more but it is so well worth it in the long run, maybe silverbullet masturbated on your battery out of jealousy.
  2. flesch05gt
    08-12-2009 - permalink
    flesch05gt
    Got the scare of my life last night. I put some gas, tried starting my car and it went...click,click click! I started to panick 1 because i was far from my house and 2 it was close to 6 and the garages close at 6! I luckly got a boost and it fired up...THANK GOD! Now my questions is .... Is it normal for my battery to be dead after 4 yrs? IT started this morning but doesnt fire up the same!

About Me

• Member Info
    Real Name
    Mark Flesch
    State or Province
    Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Mustang Rides
    2005 Mustang GT 4.6L
  • Timeslip Database
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    Black 2005 GT 5 speed. JBA headers,BBK cai,SCTx3 tuner with 93 octane race tune,ford racing lowering springs,ford racing strut tower brace,18 inch foose rims, and other lil nik naks....

Statistics

Profile Comments
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-20-2013
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome