Caliper Covers on Stangs with Stock rims? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009
ModsStang

Question Caliper Covers on Stangs with Stock rims?

I am really just wondering if there is enough opening on the stockers to get them personalized :hihi: I was looking at my rims the other day and they're kinda close and thick... so I am really just wondering if you have any pics with these on 05 plus Stangs with stock rims.

Thanks in advance,

Judi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice

Hey Judi,

I'm sure I can find some pics for you, I'll post some soon.

Hendrix
MGP Caliper Covers
(619) 754-4099 Main
(619) 330-4609 Fax
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009
ModsStang

Thank you, Hendrix!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009
PONY Member

go to the gallery on there website they have some awesome looking stangs with these covers,cant wait for it to get warm to put mine on yet but will post a pic when i do

bbk udp,bbk x-pipe,afe cai,b&m short throw,excal3 tuner,40s flowmasters,20s shelby torque complete zex wet system150shot,stage 2 hitect cams,TF stage2 heads,410rwhp,eibach pro system plus,frrp 3.73
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009
ModsStang

Thanks for the help!! I found 2 with stockers there... but want to see if it's worth personalizing with stockers on... :hihi:
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009
MGP

I suggest before you order to measure from the back of the rim to the front of your caliper from both tips of the caliper. You need 1/8 clearance and 17" rims or larger. A fast way is to insert two quarters thickness for a quick test and you will be ok. You should have no trouble with stock, but is good practice to measure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page