Utah Members - Check In Here! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member

SLC here.

UtahStangs.org, the place for Mustang and Ford owners in Utah is a good site.

I'd recommend...

Premier Complete Auto repair and Performance
Gas and diesel performance.
Maintenance and repair all makes and models
3803 s Redwood Rd
801-410-4560

These guys know their stuff with Mustangs. When you go to this place you'll drool over all the modified stangs in the parking lot.

10+ Year Mustang owner.
99 Mustang GT - mint condition
-
04 Terminator - Pullied, diablo predator tuner with dyno tune, airbags, MM subs/cc plates, Wilwood brakes, 4 point roll bar, FR500 steering wheel, staggered bullitts, JLT cai, Magnaflow exhaust, mgw shifter

00 V6 - Kenny Brown V6 stuff, Dr Gas x pipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
S197 Member

I'm way dowm South in the small town of Kanab, Utah

Paxton Novi 2200 H.O. Intercooled Supercharger from Brenspeed, Speed of Sound Gauge Pod, Auometer Boost Gauge, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, Axle Back exhaust and off road H pipe from Summit Racing, 4:10 Rear Gears, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Springs, FRPP 18” Fan Blade Wheels, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Hood Scoop, Center Fog Light Grill & Various Cosmetic Parts
PONY Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member

Can't wait for the warmer weather!!

10+ Year Mustang owner.
99 Mustang GT - mint condition
-
04 Terminator - Pullied, diablo predator tuner with dyno tune, airbags, MM subs/cc plates, Wilwood brakes, 4 point roll bar, FR500 steering wheel, staggered bullitts, JLT cai, Magnaflow exhaust, mgw shifter

00 V6 - Kenny Brown V6 stuff, Dr Gas x pipe

Rookie

Hi all, I picked up a 2010 gt about a month ago brand new for a great deal. I am looking at some mods for it and am wondering if the above places are still recomended or if there is any new ones since the last post was a couple of years ago. I am in American Fork and love the mustang. Have been looking at a new cia and tune maybe jumping to 3.55 gears but have thought about a supercharger. Any recomendations or advice would be great. Thanks
Rookie
5.0L Member

I am in Orem and just picked up a 94 gt. I was gonna say the site is utahstang.org and also check out utahmusclecars.com. Both are great clubs to be a part of. We are actually having a dinner this saturday at 6 in layton at Boston's Pizza and Sports Bar
694 W Antelope Dr, Layton, UT 84041

Saturday Oct. 15 @6pm

Southerners meet at the SLC Home Depot (328 W 2100 S, Salt Lake City) at 5, leave by 5:15.
Northerns just meet at the restaurant @ 5:45.

hope to see some of you guys there

1994 Mustang gt-dual flows,cai,lowering spring 1",adjustable camber castor plates,system
Rookie

Hello, mysnake here. I'm a Utah guy. I belong to NUMOA ( Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association) We have about 150 members now and a sister club in St George SUMOA. Our web site is NUMOA, look it over you will like it. We are hosting the national MCA show in St. George this April 2012. Contact me if I can help you. e-mail [email protected]
Rookie

Just picked up a 07 gt....I live in lehi....
Apprentice

Live up in Ogden here in Utah and always looking to talk cars. Come on up and pop the hoods and talk mods.

Seen a lot of mod / speed shops listed but all down in slc or further. Any good ones in ogden?

If not some of those posts are old, whats one that always treats you guys fair and gives you a good deal?

Took mine to Premier Performance down on Redwood Rd. and though the installs seemed competent so far, the prices were quite high on them and the rest of the experience was rather negative.

Mgw shifter alone was $226 total, part was to see what the clunking I heard from my right front tire that started soon after getting first work done was and I was told it was front control arms and the replacement parts would be 200+ alone before labor costs. I live over an hour away so had to drive it home like that and took it to a buddy I know at goodyear up here for second opinion. They had it fixed in about 30min. Was an end link bolt that had come off along with washer, or something like that. Cost me 21.50. Also, there were a couple people that mentioned wanting the stock shifter I used to have in there so I asked repeatedly for the entire thing and was told it was in there when I asked again before leaving, yet only the handle was(1yr old dgtr was freaking out after the wait by then so had to flee and forgot to check trunk. Called the next day on saturday and got no answer. Left a message for Brock the owner, along with my number asking for a callback with a price quote on the control arms and mentioned I wanted the stock shifter assembly and never got a call back.

Figured I would just switch shops if anyone knows a good quality one, throw it out there please.

2005 GT - Full Mod List In Mustang Rides - MGW 5 Speed, E-Force S/C 3.25" pulley. Dual Gt 500 Fuel Pumps, Ford Racing Headers, Slp High-Flow X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapack Catback, FRPP 3:73, Exedy Mach 500 Stage III clutch and Flywheel, Edelbrock CAI, J&M Extreme Joint LCA's, Bmr Adj. Panhard Bar, Dss Aluminum 1 Piece Ds, Nitto Nt555 285/40/18 500RWHP 467tq
Rookie
5.0L Member

Hi from Spanish Fork

I am in Spanish Fork. I just recently picked up a nasty 1988 mustang GT with a smashed in roof. It is my fun get out of debt car. Something to tinker with on weekends and will be my primary transportation when it is not good motorcycle weather. I only plan to spend enough money to keep it going and might try to save up to paint it myself.
Rookie

just got a 95 gt

I'm in provo. Just bought a pretty nice 95gt with a few goodies on it.
Rookie

Northern Utah 67 Coupe

All,

Trying to revive this thread and connect Mustang owners in the area.

We are in Layton, Utah.

I have a 67 Coupe, V8/302.

Working through some electrical issues but overall the car is exactly what I have wanted since a kid.

I'm looking forward to corresponding with some other Utah Mustang enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Pete
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Just bought mine, down south in Cedar City.

2007 Saleen S281 3-valve #170

2007 Saleen S281 3-valve #170

Last edited by kenefise97; 01-03-2015 at 07:16 AM.
Rookie

West Jordan here. 2012 Grabber Blue GT Premium.
Rookie

Roosevelt, Utah

I have had my 2012 GT for about 3 years now. I live in the very small town of Roosevelt. Where are all the Utah mustang owners at? I know there are more then this!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-07 12.53.55.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	418201   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140418_111658.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	988.6 KB
ID:	418209   Click image for larger version

Name:	1374032980382.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	906.2 KB
ID:	418217  
Apprentice

Garage
Provo UT here. 2013 5.0. Are there any group meetings or anything anyone knows about in Utah?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in