TNT at Immokalee Track new best time for me - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor
S197 Member

Smile TNT at Immokalee Track new best time for me

Here are some pics from our day at the track. We didn't get a lot of them. Actually it's only me. lol We got some video but I have to wait for Wes to get that going for me. Hopefully it turned out ok.

I wasn't very happy to say the least. Darn suspension!!!!!!!!!! We've gotta do some more work to the rear suspension for sure and relocate the battery. I decided yesterday I wanted the sway bar removed but when I told Wes that he said it's all ready gone!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!! There went that idea for better times. :'( Here are my 2 best run times. Spinning the tires off I think. I still have to look at the video to see what the car was actually doing. Hopefully if the weather holds up we'll be back out there tomorrow for Run day Sunday and I'm hoping to do better on times but we'll see. Yeh..I know..reaction wasn't that good but I'm not concerned about that right now..I'm concentrating on my 60' times then I'll get my reaction better...I don't have a problem with reaction anyways. OH...and a few times dumb me...when I do my burnout out I'm shifting into 2nd gear cause it spools too quickly for a 1st year burnout. Well I forgot a couple times and launched in 2nd. Not good. Duh!!!!! I have to give myself some credit though I think. It's been almost a year since I've ran my car and it's a completely different beast now.

Reaction .59
60' 1.63
330' 4.44
1/8th ET 6.74
MPH 106.64

Reaction 1.23
60' 1.61
330' 4.44
1/8th ET 6.75
MPH 106.11

It sure felt soooooo good to be back though and my car feels real good and goes down the track real straight. :woohoo Wes, my husband in his 06 GT had a real funny one...he got up there to do a burnout. He thought the burnout was so good he just kept going all the way down the track. We were like WTF???

2 pages of pics.....

TNT Immokalee pictures by GT500Girl - Photobucket

Shellee Kallas
Powerhouse Racing and Performance
6332 Lee Ann Lane
Naples, Florida
United States, 34109
(239) 596-1845
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009
Global Moderator
Mustang II Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to heavy metal
Cool pics!!Sounds like yall had some fun!!

Cherish those around you,for at the blink
of an eye,they can be gone.

AFM GLOBAL MODERATOR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
dragracing , gt500 , mustang , shelby , shelbygt500

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page