my color gauges - Mustang gt500 special colors - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

my color gauges - Mustang gt500 special colors

ok i looked in every page of the gt500 forum before i posted this cause i feel like an idiot but couldnt find any post on this. im wondering how to change the gauge colors to have the special gt500 option where all 3 gauges are different colors. when i start the car sometimes for just a sec its the 3 different colors and i get so excited but it changes to the blue i have set a sec later lol. am i the only one that doesnt know how to do this????

07 shelby gt500 537rwhp 520 torque whipple 160mm throttle body, vmp 1.6 supercharge pulley, JLT intake, sct livewire tuner, brenspeed dyno tuned, sequentials tail lights, window tints, low jack, 2010 shelby black/white stripe seats.
02 gt convertable RIP.. to many mods to list...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010
Rookie
4.6L Member

press setup until you get to the my color then press reset, every time you press reset you will cycle thru diffrent colors

07gt500vert
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome98 View Post
press setup until you get to the my color then press reset, every time you press reset you will cycle thru diffrent colors

yea i know how to do that im talking about the special feature only available on gt500s where you can have 3 diferent colors at the same time.

07 shelby gt500 537rwhp 520 torque whipple 160mm throttle body, vmp 1.6 supercharge pulley, JLT intake, sct livewire tuner, brenspeed dyno tuned, sequentials tail lights, window tints, low jack, 2010 shelby black/white stripe seats.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010
Seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02gtConvertable View Post
yea i know how to do that im talking about the special feature only available on gt500s where you can have 3 diferent colors at the same time.
The rwb setting is one of the options that come up as you cycle through the colour selection.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

oh ok guess i just havent figured it out yet. it is on the 07 gt500 to right? i mean i do see it once in a while right as i start up the car so im assuming its available on my car...

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

I have it on my 07. It is one of the preset colors, after red, blue etc....

Osiris - '07 Shelby GT500 - Black
under construction
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

i guess i need to go out to my car later to figure it out lol. i dont even know how to change preset colors ive only figured out how to make your own colors custom colors.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page