Soon To Come...2011 GT500 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Soon To Come...2011 GT500

So....I have an 86 GT vert. I absolutely love mustangs, since i was literally 5 years old. Well i live with my uncle who is quite wealthy, and he promised me a new GT500 within the next year. He has some business things to take care of, and then he is going to get me it! I cant wait! I love the GT500 so much. I'm going to take my 86 and build the balls out of it for track. As far as the GT500 idk what i'm going to do. I'm thinking keep it stock, but i may decide to get an exhaust and cai in the future.

Joey Payne III, 22 years young.
2003 Cobra: Steggy Stage V S/C(plenum/TB), 2.93 upper, 4lb lower, SRI, 60lb inj, TR6 Plugs, SCT2400 Maf, 2 Focus RS Pumps, LF Heat Excg, Steeda tri ax, MM Coilovers, Billet Flow IRS Brace, Subframe Conn, Magnaflow Catted X/CBE, Fiore Clutch Quadrant/Adjuster, NT555R Radials 515rwhp/520rwtq Tuned by Kevin Hand at Wicked Motorsports
2010 Mazdaspeed3: GTX3076R Turbo, 38MM EWG, Meth injection 400ish whp-stocked out to sell
2002 Electron Blue C5 z06: Stock for now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Any suggestions? I'm going to go with the Kona blue and actually most likely the SVT package.

2003 Cobra: Steggy Stage V S/C(plenum/TB), 2.93 upper, 4lb lower, SRI, 60lb inj, TR6 Plugs, SCT2400 Maf, 2 Focus RS Pumps, LF Heat Excg, Steeda tri ax, MM Coilovers, Billet Flow IRS Brace, Subframe Conn, Magnaflow Catted X/CBE, Fiore Clutch Quadrant/Adjuster, NT555R Radials 515rwhp/520rwtq Tuned by Kevin Hand at Wicked Motorsports
2010 Mazdaspeed3: GTX3076R Turbo, 38MM EWG, Meth injection 400ish whp-stocked out to sell
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010
PONY Member

Must be nice to have a Shelby financier.

Andrew Bruce

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010
Banned

Your going to love this car man, thats awesome he is going to buy you one..I only have 60 more payments on mine..lol..(just got her less then a couple weeks ago)...good luck du
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Thanks guys i can not wait! I was talking to him telling him i planned on getting the car and then doing the payments. Well one day he goes so i hear somebody's bying you your shelby in the next year? And i was like huh? What do you mean? So he winks to me and then I was like no way you're going to buy me it? and he said yep as soon as i get some other stuff out of the way first. My 86 has like 300 whp, so i can't even imagine 500+ depending on what it actually comes out to be. Good thing i'm used to power from driving race cars lol!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010
GT Member

No Ch*t. It would be nice to have a Shelby financier.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010
Site Sponsor
S197 Member

That's awsome! Congrats! It really all depends on how much you want to keep it stock or how far you want to go. I say check out our H Pipe if you want some great sound and if you want a little more power go with a S/C pulley, cold air and tune. Either way keep us updated.

Shellee Kallas
Powerhouse Racing and Performance
6332 Lee Ann Lane
Naples, Florida
United States, 34109
(239) 596-1845
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500Girl View Post
That's awsome! Congrats! It really all depends on how much you want to keep it stock or how far you want to go. I say check out our H Pipe if you want some great sound and if you want a little more power go with a S/C pulley, cold air and tune. Either way keep us updated.
I will definitely take that into consideration. I probably wont actually have the car until late in the year, but I definitely will have it for sure by like January February.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page