New mods woowhooo!! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010 Thread Starter
Banned

New mods woowhooo!!

Hey all....
Just wanted to let my fellow GT500 members now that I installed my KR mufflers today and the install was a breeze, took about an hour. Tools needed 13mm and 15mm socket wrench...
These things line up and fit like a dream, they were truely a custom fit for the GT500. They are PowderCoated black which gives them a nice clean look, then they lead up to a beautiful 3.5 inch polished tip.
The 3.5 in. difference over the 4 inch stock tips were an issue at first for me, but after install realized you can bearly tell the difference(not a big deal AT ALL).
Upon completion, I turned the key and the exhaust gave a nice rumble,At idle the volume is increased minimally, but when reving the rpms the sound is truely amazing,It has a nice deep rumble that is truely louder and more musical to the ears over stock.When taking it for a drive, man was it a blast,the sound is awesome when banging through the gears. Under wide open thorttle the exhaust makes you want to wet yourself it sound so GREAT..
And the best thing is that there is absolutely no DRONE at any speeds what so ever and that includes 6th gear at 55 to 70 mph boys and girls...
It is so awesome to nail the winning axle back on the first try!!!

Anyways after returning home from my drive I started to detail my car some cause we had such a beautiful day today, and low and behold about 30 minutes into it the UPS man shows up with a package and Has my SCT/X3 tuner with 3 Custome tunes from my main man Chris Rose...Well we now what happened after that, I ripped through the box and plugged that thing in to my computer faster then a jack ass bunny:hihi:.....Well upon downloading my stock tune,I uploaded my 93 Race tune, which is 1 of the 3 custome tunes that chris made for MY baby SNAKE..
Well let me tell you when I went for a ride you could immediately feel the improved throttle response and the added 50-60rwhp...Truely amazing and roasting the tires is even sicker then before.This freakin tune is awesome guys and i didn't even try the other 2 yet:nogrinner.....
Wow what a freakin great day it was for me and my car.Two awesome mods that went perfect and I couldn't be happier(way more impressed then I thought I was going to be).....
Then my day got even better I spent the rest of the afternoon with my kids at the park playing, sliding,swinging and running..........................This day will not be forgotten...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010
MACH I Member
S197 Member

That's awesome man! Sounds like a total blast.

50-60rwhp without an air intake??!?

Mustangs
Like LEGOs for big kids
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston951 View Post
That's awesome man! Sounds like a total blast.

50-60rwhp without an air intake??!?
Whats up preston,,This is a 2010 remenber ...cold air intake included
New mods woowhooo!!-kids..reson.elimin-033.jpg

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobras55 View Post
Whats up preston,,This is a 2010 remenber ...cold air intake included
Attachment 99098
Ooooh, that's right. It already has a badass air intake!

That is one sexaayyy engine bay.

Mustangs
Like LEGOs for big kids
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010 Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks man ....This Car is Truely a dream come true,wet one that is
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Your engine bay is amazing And wow, sounds like you had a fun day!

2005 Performance White GT
Exterior: SHR Honeycomb Panel, Blacked Out Tail Lights, Blacked Out Third Brake Light, 8" shorty antenna, Inner Smoked Turn Signals, Black Stripes, Black GT Rear Decklid Emblem, GT500 Spoiler, CDC Chin Spoiler, Bullitt Grille, Sequentials
Interior: RVinyl Aluminum Dash Kit, Running Pony Emblem on Arm Rest, Torch Red Door Sill Inserts and Accent Bars, Red Dome Lights, Kenwood DDX616 Headunit, Kicker L7 Sub, Kenwood 1000 Watt Amp
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

Those KR muffs even sound pretty good on my 3 valve Bullitt. Not as good as on a 4 valve engine, but still pretty good. They sound fantastic on the KR!

'08 Bullitt -Highland Green
'09 GT-500KR -Black/Black

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page