My oldest son is ordering new 2013 GT500...questions. - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERmustangs View Post
I have to go to sleep, I am REALLY sick. Dylon is telling me he told you the dealers name and number to the dealership he ordered it from. Dylon will be receiving "physical" proof tomorrow, all he has are the dealers words as of now. The big man wasn't in yesterday to congratulate him on everything. They all love his current 5.0, now mine!!
I am sure if he got some apologies, also if he wasn't banned. That he would love share pictures with you all. Dylon won't sleep tonight either, it is really just so sad. Only 2 hours of sleep and 4 days of crap from this forum. He has had nothing to eat plus a massive amount of stress/pain.
Miranda,

Tell Dylon to not worry about anything said on this forum. There are some real punks and bullies here, just like all forums. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Worrying about what some idiot says on a forum should be the last thing you guys worry about. Tell him not to waste any more time or energy replying to anyone. Your health is #1 and our cars are well, just material things but they can bring lots of joy. Congrats on your new GT500 and when it comes in, you can post pics of you guys in it and then everyone can be jealous!

2011 Premium GT/Sterling Gray/M6/Brembos/Tech/ HIDs/Comfort/Security/Back up camera
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottward View Post
Miranda,

Tell Dylon to not worry about anything said on this forum. There are some real punks and bullies here, just like all forums. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Worrying about what some idiot says on a forum should be the last thing you guys worry about. Tell him not to waste any more time or energy replying to anyone. Your health is #1 and our cars are well, just material things but they can bring lots of joy. Congrats on your new GT500 and when it comes in, you can post pics of you guys in it and then everyone can be jealous!
Thank you Scott!! This is Dylon I know I got banned, so I shouldn't be posting but you are right I won't let this bother me. I will stay away from here as best as possible. I know you said for me not to bother to reply to anyone, but I just wanted to say thank you. If you are ever around the east coast let me know, always willing to see a fellow mustang guy. No bullies though to many of them in this world nowadays. Wish you the best though and thanks again.

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERmustangs View Post
Thank you Scott!! This is Dylon I know I got banned, so I shouldn't be posting but you are right I won't let this bother me. I will stay away from here as best as possible. I know you said for me not to bother to reply to anyone, but I just wanted to say thank you. If you are ever around the east coast let me know, always willing to see a fellow mustang guy. No bullies though to many of them in this world nowadays. Wish you the best though and thanks again.
No problem brother and don't sweat the being banned thing. It's no biggie, again this is just a meaningless forum. Once you get the car, just tell the moderators that it finally came in and you want to show it off to everyone. I'm sure they will bring you back without any issues. I also hang out on SVTperformance and TheMustangsource forums. Take care of yourself and your fiance. Feel free to PM anytime.

2011 Premium GT/Sterling Gray/M6/Brembos/Tech/ HIDs/Comfort/Security/Back up camera

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

That is weird about your other friend......I guess Dylon just wanted people to just believe him and when they didnt it got to him. Undertsandable.

The mods can clean up this thread and keep ir on track.

And GT gone...he did order the car at the dealer...just the dealer as u said cannot put an order in yet until Ford releases the order sheets.

Back on topic....Hoping Ford releases prices this week.

All of my cars are on my HotRodHarrys.com website
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottward View Post
Miranda,

Thanks Scott....I told him the same things. Thanks again

post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Here is a pic of Dylon and I when he first got his new 2011 5.0. When I had my black 2011 5.0. Hoping we can get this same shot with our new GT500's too.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dylon-me-mustangs.jpg
Views:	1674
Size:	537.1 KB
ID:	149168  

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Here is a link to pics from my website to show Dylons car
http://www.hotrodharrys.com/cars/sho...p?articleID=70

HotRodHarrys.com - Home Page is my website showing some of the 102 cars I have owned through the years. Big time car enthusiast.

Even Dylons Grandpa, my dad has a Roush P51A Mustang, Roush 427R and a 65 Olds 442 and 67 W30 442 . And he is 70 years young.

And yes...those that know me know Ive owned all these cars.....I oroginally came to this dite because someone in the Colorado area was saying he had all my cars. Had pics of all my cars Ive owned carrying on conversations here about how he owned them. The admin and mods straighten that out.

Here is a link to Dylons grandpas cars http://www.hotrodharrys.com/cars/index.php?sectionID=5

And a direct link to alot of my past cars and info. http://www.hotrodharrys.com/cars/index.php?sectionID=2

SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to jim293
Ok lets see if we can keep this on topic please

2002 Saleen S/C Coupe
#293 Torch Red
21st Century Intercooler & Heat Exchanger
Brembo Brakes
Corbeau Seats
#14 RMR (Red Mustang Registry)
Power in the hands of a few
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim293 View Post
Ok lets see if we can keep this on topic please
LOL!! Im tryin

Guess its a waiting game on Ford to release more info. If I find out more I will post it up.

post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-14-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Jim...you can clean up this thread alot more if u want....hopefully all is ok now. Feels weird me not being able to moderate since I am a moderator on so many forums

Apprentice

Well, at least one of you picked the right color of car! (Hint: It isn't black... ).

Anyway, best of luck to the family in their new purchases. When my son is old enough to drive I hope he continues to share (and respect) our love of cars that we do today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page