Here We Go, GT500 Conversion Pics - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Lol, yeah I'd love to have 5.4 crate engine or even the 4.6L for that matter. I think it's a good chance the v6 will get some kind of boost in the future when she's paid off. I got two cars to pay for, so mods are coming a little at a time. It's a marathon, not a sprint for me, so getting her to look and perform absolutely perfect is going to take time and I'm looking forward to the final product when she's done.

Kind of funny, I had a lady make an offer on buying my car the other day when she saw me driving it into a gas station. I had to give her the unfortunate news (for her) that I wasn't selling it, lol.

For Play: 2011 Ford Mustang v6 Premium Coupe w/Pony Package. Stock...for now.

For Work: 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE. The fun daily driver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

I would have told her that "everything" is for sale(for a price).

2008 Shelby GT500 Red with White Stripes

1969 Mach 1 Grabber Blue, 351 Windsor, sports pkg, Auto
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

hey i have a 2005 gt and i bought the GT500 conversion kit like your mustang has...WHICH LOOKS SICK! I was just wondering if i could use the stock hood with the kit???? I need help and since you have already done the kit to your car i figured you could know...? someone said i would have to buy a GT500 hood too

PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmx4 View Post
hey i have a 2005 gt and i bought the GT500 conversion kit like your mustang has...WHICH LOOKS SICK! I was just wondering if i could use the stock hood with the kit???? I need help and since you have already done the kit to your car i figured you could know...? someone said i would have to buy a GT500 hood too
Wow; a four year old thread!
- Use your stock hood. It looks better than the GT500 hood, if you ask me.

'08 Bullitt -Highland Green
'09 GT-500KR -Black/Black

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page