My Expedition Rocks! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I was about an hour north of Syracuse for about 4 years and out in the country it was amazing curvy, and windy roads minimal traffic and officers.

Were you near Binghamton?

Shut up and stop sucking dlick tim lol.[/QUOTE

I didn't post this bud....BTW i love how your having a chat about YOUR life story now... If this doesn't make sense to you (witch it probably won't) READ YOUR FIRST POST
Haha it was sarcasm you must not be as smart as YOU think.

Now learn how to quote right idiot.

We were having conversation you stupid bltch lol.

1996 Red Mustang GT - Sold back in 2012 after too much time and money was wasted on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Garage
Tim's got a point Fill, you did commit hypocrisy. Even if I led you down the path...

2005 4.0 MT dual exhaust GT mufflers GT suspension and wheels
GT Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillup96GT View Post
Haha it was sarcasm you must not be as smart as YOU think.

Now learn how to quote right idiot.

We were having conversation you stupid bltch lol.
WOW you're good! I have not seen that kind of name calling since high school. It tends to weed its self out after you graduate college...but then again were talking about you...someone that I'm SURE has never seen one day of advanced education in their "adult" life.

Just an old ford...

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadkin View Post
Tim's got a point Fill, you did commit hypocrisy. Even if I led you down the path...

lol

No I didn't, hypocrisy would have been if I said hey my name is jfdpfjsdo I lived in fsdpfjsdp I love to eat dpfjsdpf the brakes on my car are amazing this one time I dflksjdfjsdl;fgj.

That would have been more along the lines of hypocrisy but we were having a conversation so it is completely different.

Tim is a moron and thinks that educated = intelligent but any intelligent person knows that is complete ********.

An idiot can be educated (similar to tim's claim that he is educated) and a genius can be uneducated like in the movie we referenced earlier.

1996 Red Mustang GT - Sold back in 2012 after too much time and money was wasted on it.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Garage
Quote:
lol

No I didn't, hypocrisy would have been if I said hey my name is jfdpfjsdo I lived in fsdpfjsdp I love to eat dpfjsdpf the brakes on my car are amazing this one time I dflksjdfjsdl;fgj.

That would have been more along the lines of hypocrisy but we were having a conversation so it is completely different.

Tim is a moron and thinks that educated = intelligent but any intelligent person knows that is complete ********.

An idiot can be educated (similar to tim's claim that he is educated) and a genius can be uneducated like in the movie we referenced earlier.
Dude, grow up.

2005 4.0 MT dual exhaust GT mufflers GT suspension and wheels
GT Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
lol

Oh boy, we got a real one here guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	144855   Click image for larger version

Name:	images 2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	144856  

Just an old ford...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page