What not to do to a Mustang (Video) - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newponyboy04 View Post
How the hell am I arrogant lol your just pissed that you were being a dumbass and I called you on it lol. Ive seen youre other post. Your nothing but an ******* and anyone who disagree with you, you spend all the time you got trying to attack them on a forum
Ooooohh.... That's gonna get you banned. Potty mouth.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal7777 View Post
Actually, I think my only negative trait is conceidedness, because I'm a f*cking badass and I know it lol I just like to troll and get people like you worked up, it's ton of fun and I have no life
Who said I was worked up? Fact is threads like these are pointless and dumb. Everyone got their own taste and at the end of the day if not our car so why the hell we have to be negative about it? I bet have of the ones making fun of these mustangs blantly are also those that calls all import rice and get their ass handed to them at the track by a well built sleeper.

Most of the "gearheads" here are just regular mustang only with little to no mods and ride around on their high horsethinking they got the baddest car on the block....

a man's most expensive hobby started with a 97 cent hotwheels

1999 saleen s281sc vert 11k miles #261/421 built 1/170 vert 1/10 exact combo
2000 Roush v6 sport 78k miles
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja63634 View Post
Ooooohh.... That's gonna get you banned. Potty mouth.

Once again its a forum. I couldnt care less. Unlike you I dont need this in my life

a man's most expensive hobby started with a 97 cent hotwheels

1999 saleen s281sc vert 11k miles #261/421 built 1/170 vert 1/10 exact combo
2000 Roush v6 sport 78k miles

PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Who said I was worked up? Fact is threads like these are pointless and dumb. Everyone got their own taste and at the end of the day if not our car so why the hell we have to be negative about it? I bet have of the ones making fun of these mustangs blantly are also those that calls all import rice and get their ass handed to them at the track by a well built sleeper.

Most of the "gearheads" here are just regular mustang only with little to no mods and ride around on their high horsethinking they got the baddest car on the block....
Nah.... That's not it. Your just defending the 250 feet of chrome molding. It ain't working.

PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Once again its a forum. I couldnt care less. Unlike you I dont need this in my life
Don't worry. We won't miss you.

PONY Member

Quote:
Unlike you, I don't need nasty chrome strips and a ****** looking car lol you should join a ricer forum, they'll appreciate you over there
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
There is no point in threads like this. I hate threads like these. it makes everyone who doesnt agree with someone elses taste seem stuck up. we all have different taste. Some likes what everyone else has but to me thats boring. some likes to be unique but to other thats way too out there. honestly, opinions are assholes. no one gives a ****. I hate misbadging cars, yet "tribute" cars are loved. everyone likes different things. stop being so snooty
If you hate threads like these then DON'T click on them.....
Your pretty much giving me crap for posting this thread but then you go right after members on this forum and call them names. Get it together dude...

2007 Mustang Gt Alloy Grey. 5 Speed, Cool Intake, Sequential Lights.
Magnaflow Exhaust, Viper Alarm w/ Remote Start, Eleanor Grille, GT500 Spoiler,Shorty Antenna.
Shaker 1000 w/ Sirius satellite,Heated Leather Seats,Tinted front and side running lights.
Lowered on 20 inch Niche F-18 Rims.

Ex wife not allowed in car....
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donman View Post
If you hate threads like these then DON'T click on them.....
Your pretty much giving me crap for posting this thread but then you go right after members on this forum and call them names. Get it together dude...
He's just pissed off this thread is making fun of idiots like him with no taste or common sense.

Why do people tape chrome ******** all over their cars? To get attention. Why? Because they can't stand living their lives without jumping up and down in the middle of the room yelling "look at me! look at me!" It's sad, really.

I view mockery as society's way of keeping some semblance of order. When you have some idiot painting BOSS 5.0 all over his V6 the guy obvious has some sort of self-esteem or inadequacy issues going on. Better to let him know about it so he can get some help...

2005 Sport-Utility Mustang Convertible
PONY Member

There are a lot of things that look good to some folks and not others. For instance, I have headlight splitters on my car. I happen to like they way they look. Others may not care for it. Its really just a matter of personal preference.

That said there are certain things that you should just never to to your mustang or any car for that matter. Cheap chrome accessories like stick on chrome vents are pretty much the equivalent of wearing socks with sandals. Only the guy wearing it thinks its cool.

I think we can agree the red mustang in the first video was pretty bad.

2008 Triple black Convertible GT Premium, Auto
Charcoal premium wheels, Appearance and comfort packages
Roush CAI, Bama Tune, FRPP axle backs.
Steeda strut brace, Honey comb rear deck lid, Sequential tail lights, Tail light frames, MMD side scoops, MMD styling bar.
GT Member

Criticizing someones character for what car they have or what they have done with it is kind of immature. Its kind of like making fun of the way someones girlfriend or wife looks and shows a real lack of class. In the past I have talked to people at car events that have done things to their cars that I personally would not do to mine, but after talking to them, I've found most to be tremendously nice people who would stop and lend a hand anytime if needed. Instead of chipping from the sidelines, next time you see a uniquely done car, go talk to the owner, you just might make a new friend.

2005 black GT premium (5spd) / GT500 front LCA/upper strut mounts / Koni Adjustable (yellow)shocks with Roush Springs / FRPP 4:10 rear gear / BMR rear UCA/LCA+relocation brackets / MGW Shifter / Bassani axle backs / Cervinis heat extractor hood and Ducktail spoiler / Carroll Shelby CS69 20x9/20x10 wheels / MSD Blaster 2 coils / Roush TVS2300 Supercharger+Brenspeed 560R upgrade / Exedy Mach 500 Stage 3 Clutch / Exedy lightweight flywheel / SR Performance braided stainless clutch Line / Afco Dual Fan Heat Exchanger upgrade / JLT Catch Can / Axle Exchange one piece aluminum DS / Silly grin on my face every time I turn the key.
Rookie

While some people may enjoy the stick on chrome things. There is no excuse for putting 5.0 badges and boss stickers on a v6. Ever

2011 GT / 6sp / glass roof / 3.73 stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page