Strange Request - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Strange Request

Hey you guys this is kinda a strange request but I figured you guys could help me out better than anyone else, I am writing a paper for my college class tonight its a compare contrast essay and obviously I headed straight to mustang vs camaro. Heres the catch though, the paper has to show the two subjects in a different light or in a new perspective and since the topic has been done in every which way possible it's impossible for me to write on it. So I am asking you guys if there is any ideas you can come up with that have a new take or perspective on cars in general doesnt have to necessarily be about mustangs but it helps since I know a little bit about them.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

That was one long sentence.

Sorry I have no ideas for you though.

[LEFT][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red]2013 V6 Base, Manual / Race Red / Roush CAI / Roush Axle Back/w square tips / Steeda tower brace.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT]
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013
PONY Member

What about comparing and contrasting modern manufacturing with how financial exchanges (like the stock exchange) work?

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Definitely should be moved to talk section

Current Mods: 19x8.5 Charcoal AMR Rims, Bama Tune 93H, Airaid CAI, FRPP Sport Axle Backs, FRPP 3.73 gears, Boss/CS/GT500 Rear Diffuser, GT500 Rear Spoiler, GT500 Mud Guards, Raxiom Reverse/License LED Lights, OEM Take off Black Charcoal Leather, GT500 Steering Wheel, Auto Headlights, Chrome 3.7 Badges, Quarter Window Louvers, Dark Matter Tint

Future Mods: Matte black GT500 Stripe, Black Billet Grilles, Stillen Front Chin Spoiler, Roush Side Splitters, Painted Mirror Caps
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013
GT Member

Well theres:
Weight
Feel behind the wheels
Dollar per hp
Trim levels
Comfort level
Interior styling
Quality
Visibility
Drive abilities
Mpg
Looks
Performance

Pick 2 and just write it in YOUR view. Might help if you also sat in a camaro or driven one. I suggest you pick 2 new topic, with which you have had experience with the 2 items in question. Cant do a compare and contrast if you have experience with both.

a man's most expensive hobby started with a 97 cent hotwheels

1999 saleen s281sc vert 11k miles #261/421 built 1/170 vert 1/10 exact combo
2000 Roush v6 sport 78k miles
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks guys, and sorry I didn't realize I put this in the wrong section, still trying to figure out how some of the forum works.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newponyboy04 View Post
Well theres:
Weight
Feel behind the wheels
Dollar per hp
Trim levels
Comfort level
Interior styling
Quality
Visibility
Drive abilities
Mpg
Looks
Performance

Pick 2 and just write it in YOUR view. Might help if you also sat in a camaro or driven one. I suggest you pick 2 new topic, with which you have had experience with the 2 items in question. Cant do a compare and contrast if you have experience with both.
There's all the things listed here, or you can talk about brand loyalty and how it was affected by the government bailout. I was a die hard Mopar guy til that. I was also looking at Camaro prior to my Mustang(s).
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

That is actually really good jasinedward that might be the winner for me, this is the first writes block I have had all semester and it's seriously annoying.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to tormenting5.0 Send a message via Yahoo to tormenting5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasinedward View Post
There's all the things listed here, or you can talk about brand loyalty and how it was affected by the government bailout. I was a die hard Mopar guy til that. I was also looking at Camaro prior to my Mustang(s).
Writing about the bailout would be a good idea. Also the whole brand loyalty topic. For example: I grew up on a Chevy house, but I love fords/for brands. I have owned oldsmobles, Pontiacs, chevys, but I always had a ford also. A ranger, explorer, mustang and etc... Talk too some people you know who only buys certain brands. Ask why, they do, what made them pick that brand to begin with. My reason was simple, my father had a Z28. I wanted too be different but similar, and the mustang is what I wanted. Even too this day we have out digs about the cars.
SHELBY GT 350 Member

just a Strange suggestion (not easy to write) try to see if the V6 guys get more respect with Chevy or Ford

2012 V6 traded in for a 2017 VW GTI.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3_3.7 View Post
What about comparing and contrasting modern manufacturing with how financial exchanges (like the stock exchange) work?
Bingo! Beat me to it. Why not do a comparison in terms of which one is more American. Take into account part production and assembly.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

submitted the essay last night haha we will see how i do and what i probably need to fix
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

just make up some crap most teachers dont know anything about cars but you put gas in them

Base performance package:1/4 window louvers,k&n drop in filter,barton shifter,3:73 ford racing gears and diff cover,royal purple gear oil,spohn del sphere uca and mounting bracket.red & black leather seats.20%tint BBK Shorty Headers. tokico d spec adjustable shocks and struts, boss rear seat delete (red) future mods:driveshaft safety loop,clutch and flywheel
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Mustang II Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaseleblanc View Post
Definitely should be moved to talk section
More precisely the lounge section

2013 GT CONVERTIBLE GHIG
2015 F-150 King Ranch crew cab

Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
AFM SITE ADMINISTRATOR

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING PATRIOTIC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page