Member status distinction - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member

Member status distinction

Ok, so maybe I am being random, but just noticed there are now new member status titles, ie Pony and GT. So what exactly are the different status's? Some are obvious, New member, admin, moderator. But before, I recall apprentice, someone not new, but less that something like 350 post, then made member. Memory fails me on if there were any others I had noticed, but noticed the new ones and boredom begged the question to be asked, if nothing else, to fill the mind with more usless trivia.

2013 GT 6 spd, GT500 mufflers, BOSS quad exhaust, Roush CAI, Barton shifter & 2 post bracket
CS GT-40 Wheels, Hotchkis sway bars, upper and lower control arms, springs (1.1/1.6 drop) and adj panhard bar KONI yellow struts and shocks J&M caster/camber plates,
BMR Upper control arm mount and lower control arm brackets.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013
Global Moderator
Mustang II Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to heavy metal
I moved your post to the lounge.Glad you noticed. Sean made them and done a great job!!

Cherish those around you,for at the blink
of an eye,they can be gone.

AFM GLOBAL MODERATOR
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member

Yeah, I noticed, lol. chalk it up to too much time sitting at the hotel. Just was curious at to the distinction between the status's. Use to be made member, now a PONY member, and from glancing around, not seeing a distinct definition arising.

2013 GT 6 spd, GT500 mufflers, BOSS quad exhaust, Roush CAI, Barton shifter & 2 post bracket
CS GT-40 Wheels, Hotchkis sway bars, upper and lower control arms, springs (1.1/1.6 drop) and adj panhard bar KONI yellow struts and shocks J&M caster/camber plates,

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Mustang II Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Yeah, Sean had the idea to change the user titles & I think he did a good job. Here are the new rankings. It goes by the number of posts & now there are a couple more titles.

<table class="tborder" id="cpform_table" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="90%"><tbody><tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt2" align="left">Rookie</td><td class="alt2">0</td><td class="alt2" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt1" align="left">Apprentice</td><td class="alt1">51</td><td class="alt1" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt2" align="left">PONY Member</td><td class="alt2">251</td><td class="alt2" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt1" align="left">GT Member</td><td class="alt1">1501</td><td class="alt1" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt2" align="left">MACH I Member</td><td class="alt2">2501</td><td class="alt2" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt1" align="left">BOSS Member</td><td class="alt1">3501</td><td class="alt1" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt2" align="left">SHELBY GT 350 Member</td><td class="alt2">5001</td><td class="alt2" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="top"><td class="alt1" align="left">SHELBY GT 500 Member</td><td class="alt1">10001</td><td class="alt1" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="tfoot" colspan="3" align="center">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

2013 GT CONVERTIBLE GHIG
2015 F-150 King Ranch crew cab

Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
AFM SITE ADMINISTRATOR

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING PATRIOTIC!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member

Thanks Kenv. I figured it would be on number of posts, but I was looking around, again, bored at the hotel , and didn't find that exactly. for example, I noticed at least one other member, just a couple more threads, a few less posts, and they were listed as a made member, while I was now a PONY. (need to increase my posts to get to GT, since I own one, lol) Then just overall made me wonder what exactly was the "rules" for the different designations.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingdragon View Post
Thanks Kenv. I figured it would be on number of posts, but I was looking around, again, bored at the hotel , and didn't find that exactly. for example, I noticed at least one other member, just a couple more threads, a few less posts, and they were listed as a made member, while I was now a PONY. (need to increase my posts to get to GT, since I own one, lol) Then just overall made me wonder what exactly was the "rules" for the different designations.

Shows you how simple minded I am...I thought I was a GT Member because I have one, lol

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013
GT Member
V6 Member

Just yesterday I notice my status was different. Thanks kenv for clearing up all of the new status for us. I will also thank Sean for changes too, makes more sense being on AFM.

2002 Laser Red 5spd V6 Mustang.

1999 F-150 5.4L extended cab.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013
GT Member
5.0L Member

Well look at that. I didn't even notice.

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013
PONY Member

I must be a Pony member

2012 Black V6 Performance, Pony and Security Package, Tint, Take-off leather seats, GT500 Steering Wheel, JLT CAI, Auto Headlight switch, Quarter Win Louvers.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypto View Post
I must be a Pony member

Better than apprentice. Too bad you can't get points for lurking.
Sean Reilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingdragon View Post
That Member that you were refering to, has NOT Logged On since I made the Change to the User Post Rankings.......They Will auto Upgrade Once They Log On .....

Sean.
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I think it was better before, these new titles don't make any senses; I'm a "SHELBY GT 350 Member" while I don't own a SHELBY GT 350???

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Cowboy View Post
I think it was better before, these new titles don't make any senses; I'm a "SHELBY GT 350 Member" while I don't own a SHELBY GT 350???
And I own a GT but I'm not a GT Member. Oh well. Just keep on posting till I get there.

Rob

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboStang View Post
And I own a GT but I'm not a GT Member. Oh well. Just keep on posting till I get there.

Rob
Same here, haha. Guess it's just incentive to post.

Jason

'14 F150 4x4 SuperCrew 302

SOLD
'11 GT MT w/ 3.73s and some bolt-ons
550 RWHP / 490 RWTQ
11.94 @ 123, 1.84 60 ft.
Wannabe Sleeper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page