SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Mustang II Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Wayne View Post
What is sad is this. The Federal Government outlawed it. Doctors of pharmaceutical chemistry around the world have extracted useful compounds from this botanical.
My point useful compounds stopped at the boarder for the good of mankind.
While man gets high in those same boarders???

What gets me the FDA did a study and I think 10 people are allowed to have weed given to them by the Fed. The study proved that it can be used in the fight for glaucoma and they shut it down??? 100% cure no but what drug is.

We as a nation have wasted how much money to stop something that may have a good use besides just a thrill? Alcohol has many a use in medicine and it is a huge gateway drug if misused.

I don't have all the solutions but to this point States have rights and Colorado voted.
I don't have to like it but I will respect it as it seems to be no more harmful than alcohol in most studies and I hope it puts the street dealer out of business.

The dealers will probably graduate to something more nefarious and give the Feds something to do.

T Wayne
Good post! & I agree.

2013 GT CONVERTIBLE GHIG
2015 F-150 King Ranch crew cab

Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
AFM SITE ADMINISTRATOR

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING PATRIOTIC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

This might sound stupid... but I'm curious if we can buy stock in some of the upstart companies involved in this new business. How many times have you heard about people getting rich because they were among the first investors in the Next-Big-Thing. This has signs of being the NBT.

I'm down for a little investment. Where do I sign up?

I have faith the potheads of America will make this a success.

My cats and dogs taught me as much about life as humans.

I love my friggen car. LOVE IT.
GT Member
V6 Member

Funny you should mention this.

Pot stocks light up - Jan. 7, 2014

2012 Kona Blue V6 6MT Pony package. 2.73 rear end, comfort package, Charcoal leather interior.

Driving it since 5/09/2011

Mods: Ford Mustang STB, Epco Rally stripe shifter ball, AFE non-oiled Air filter, Airaid mid pipe, GT500 Splash Guards, Ford Racing Rear Sway bar links and bushing kit, BMR rear LCA's, Bilstein monotube shocks, Eibach Pro-kit Springs.

Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber14GT View Post
This might sound stupid... but I'm curious if we can buy stock in some of the upstart companies involved in this new business. How many times have you heard about people getting rich because they were among the first investors in the Next-Big-Thing. This has signs of being the NBT.

I'm down for a little investment. Where do I sign up?

I have faith the potheads of America will make this a success.

Most of the companies that will succeed were already established as medical MJ producers/retailers.

Now they are just ramping up production as fast as possible and the prices should steadily decrease.

Not that I can partake but if it was legal under Federal law I would.
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Garage
I've heard it said that about half of all crime is drug related. Legalize marijuana and a lot if that will go away. We have experience with this nationally with the end of prohibition.

Tax and regulate it just like booze.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2005 4.0 MT dual exhaust GT mufflers GT suspension and wheels
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Here's how I feel about this. Enjoy your booze or pot that's your choice.
Get behind the wheel, IMPAIRED, and get stopped, kiss your ass goodbye because you are going down the tubes. Get involved in an accident, injure someone or kill them, ruin your life forever .
Do whatever you like and enjoy life just don't add driving your car to the mix.
There are already too many angry and unstable drivers on the road. Just my take.
Apprentice

The dealers will make more money, in Co. they were charging $400.00 per ounce, no dealer charges that much. I smoked it in 67 in Vietnam, haven 't had any since I left there. I live in Fl. and they are trying to get medical marijuana on the ballot in Nov. I hope it doesn't 't make it, people will be getting it for a hang nail.

2013 GT Premium, red candy, saddle leather, auto.electronics pkg.reverse sensing.
D.D. 2013 KIA Rio SX good little car (wife's car)
GT Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by code rz gt View Post
The dealers will make more money, in Co. they were charging $400.00 per ounce, no dealer charges that much. I smoked it in 67 in Vietnam, haven 't had any since I left there. I live in Fl. and they are trying to get medical marijuana on the ballot in Nov. I hope it doesn't 't make it, people will be getting it for a hang nail.
So what. Live and let live, man.

2012 Kona Blue V6 6MT Pony package. 2.73 rear end, comfort package, Charcoal leather interior.

Driving it since 5/09/2011

Mods: Ford Mustang STB, Epco Rally stripe shifter ball, AFE non-oiled Air filter, Airaid mid pipe, GT500 Splash Guards, Ford Racing Rear Sway bar links and bushing kit, BMR rear LCA's, Bilstein monotube shocks, Eibach Pro-kit Springs.
Apprentice

I used to be a big time stuck up about this topic..until about 2 years ago. I just came to the realization that who am I to tell people how to live their life? If someone thinks thats fun and it makes them happy so be it. I enjoy driving my stang up the mountain at a decent speed..is it dangerous yesss could there be consequences yesss but who are you to tell me what to do with my life. Like hammer said live and let live bro's!

2012 Race red, 6mt, 3.73s, Roush ABs :shiny:, Bbk Xpipe, Resonator Deletes, Eibach Pro Kit, J&m adj panhard, steeda intake bama tune, AM shifter, Saleen Replica wheels and Nitto tars!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page