Ford Mustang Forum banner

Will I fit in a Mustang?

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  iseeu1001 
#1 ·
I’m thinking about getting one, I’m gonna gontrst drive one this week, but before I go, will I fit? I’m 6’5-6’6

#2 ·
I'm about 6ft, and I fit just about right in my 2007. Mine doesn't have a telescoping steering wheel however, and the location of the wheel in my case is JUST slightly too far away. In your case, depending on what year you're looking at, having a telescoping wheel and the seat all the way back... I'd have to say in my opinion, you could fit. How comfortably, I don't know that I can say for sure.

#5 ·
Probably . . . I assume you are thinking about a new one, and they have telescoping steering wheels by now . . . my 2010 does not have the telescoping steering wheel, but other than that I have plenty of room, 6'2"

But you know what -- the best way to find out is to go drive one, which is also one of the best ways to spend a day!

There is (almost) nothing more fun than Mustang shopping, as long as you can put up with the salesmen.

#7 ·
I'm 6'7" 350. I fit in my '18 decent, could use some additional leg and head room. Width isn't a problem.

Now my 2010.....it's not happening. I outgrew that car. I can drive it on short distances, but my knees are literally IN the dash and working the clutch is a circus act.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.