Ford Mustang Forum banner

2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary or 2017 Mustang Premium

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  iseeu1001 
#1 ·
I’m looking to buy a Mustang here pretty soon but I’m somewhat stuck in between a 2015 50th Anniversary or a 2017 Premium.
Both have around 7k miles except the 2015 is worth 2k more.

It seems like the 50th anniversary holds or will hold its value better then the 2017 which is the only thing stopping me from getting the 2017. What do you guys think ?

#3 ·
IMHO, the last gen's of mustang have had issues that I would not want to deal with......piston slap, VCT issues, AC accumulator, (2018) tranny fork issues, IMHO, I would look for something else, unless it had or I could get the Ford factory extended warranty.

#4 ·
Don't get a car thinking its going to actually gain some value because even expensive cars like the rolls royce loses value and even lamborghinis lose value and that is useless you have a car of value like a ferrari f40, f50 etc... Mustangs arent limited production cars. Anyone can just go out and buy a mustang and call it a day. Something like the bugatti veyron or chiron is maybe an investment but were talking bout 300k+ hyper cars and not 40k 50k muscle cars that anyone can just get. Look at the supra for example or something else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.