post #91 of 152 (permalink) Old 07-19-2014 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Hashem View Post
I ordered mine a month ago 5.O Competition Orange. My priority number is 20, what does this mean?

It means that its a pretty high priority for your particular dealer that your car be built ahead of other cars that they have ordered.

Its not the highest I've seen, but its up there

I don't remember the exact ranges, but generally the lower the number, the higher the priority. There was a post in the 2012 orders thread (happy searching its over a 100 pages long, lol) where someone explained exactly what it means.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Ordered mine this week, 7/14. First order at my dealer, I will get one of his stocking cars so earliest deliver he can get. My order shows Priority 20, which I understand is a dealer stock car.

I am in the system. Ford's custom order tracking site is pretty cool if you haven't seen it. Check it out at Ford Custom Order Tracking | ordertracking.ford.com. You need your order number and dealer number. Even at this point you get a pretty picture of your car with your wheels. See my avatar!

Late September/early October seems a long way off. Let the waiting commence!

'15 GT Oxford White, Redline Premier leather, AT, navigation, reverse sensing, 18" Foundry wheels
'94 GT 5 spd, Explorer heads, shorties, Bullit suspension, O/R H-pipe, Flowmasters, FR500 wheels, 12 years of effort
PONY Member

Thumbs up

Ordered mine Friday July 18 later in the afternoon . I'm expecting my DORA tomorrow which is Monday that way Deysha can hopefully track my order , she's the best !!!hi gh5.gif

Current car 2014 GT Black manual trans ON ORDER 2015 black GT manual trans 401A , adaptive cruise with collision mitigation and rain sensing wipers order placed July 18, 2014

Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydoonut View Post
Ordered mine Friday July 18 later in the afternoon . I'm expecting my DORA tomorrow which is Monday that way Deysha can hopefully track my order , she's the best !!!hi gh5.gif
Did you end up getting your DORA yet? I'm curious to see how they ordered yours. I ordered mine on 5/22 and still don't have a VIN. I called Ford corporate about a week ago and had them track my order. They said that there are about 40 or so ordered from Jordan, and several of them already had VIN's, however mine did not. I find that strange seeing as how I was the first retail order they had placed. At any rate, now that there is a hold on the scheduling, the wait lengthens ... Congrats again! Fun times ahead!

Current - 2012 GT Premium, Black, Brembo Brake Package
On order - 2015 GT Premium, Magnetic, 400A, Ceramic, Performance Package
Ordered - 10/18
Built - 11/18
In Transit - 11/19

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin9150 View Post
Did you end up getting your DORA yet? I'm curious to see how they ordered yours. I ordered mine on 5/22 and still don't have a VIN. I called Ford corporate about a week ago and had them track my order. They said that there are about 40 or so ordered from Jordan, and several of them already had VIN's, however mine did not. I find that strange seeing as how I was the first retail order they had placed. At any rate, now that there is a hold on the scheduling, the wait lengthens ... Congrats again! Fun times ahead!
Yes i have my DORA if you have a cell phone and want to PM me your number I'll send my DORA to your phone . It's on my pictures on my iphone my salesman sent it to me . That would be cool take a look and see if our DORAS look any different . The 40 that are ordered are they all for customers or are some dealer stock

Current car 2014 GT Black manual trans ON ORDER 2015 black GT manual trans 401A , adaptive cruise with collision mitigation and rain sensing wipers order placed July 18, 2014
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydoonut View Post
Yes i have my DORA if you have a cell phone and want to PM me your number I'll send my DORA to your phone . It's on my pictures on my iphone my salesman sent it to me . That would be cool take a look and see if our DORAS look any different . The 40 that are ordered are they all for customers or are some dealer stock
Sent ...

Current - 2012 GT Premium, Black, Brembo Brake Package
On order - 2015 GT Premium, Magnetic, 400A, Ceramic, Performance Package
Ordered - 10/18
Built - 11/18
In Transit - 11/19

Rookie

Do you guys have an ETA on when it will be delivered yet? My dealer says I can order it but then they can't place the orders until Sept, for Nov delivery. Is this correct????

Ordered August 9th 2014 | Delivered November 20th 2014
2015 Mustang GT Fastback 300A | 6 Speed Manual
GT Performance Package | Oxford White | 35% Llumar ATC Tint
Ford Racing by Borla Sport Catback with Black Chrome Tips
PONY Member

Has anyone's order gone "into production"??? I came across a post on another forum the other day that said a custom orders have now entered production! Just wondering if anyone here has seen this? Mine is still "In processing"

here is a link to the post: 2015 Mustang Orders Now “In Production” | 2015+ Mustang (s550) Forum News Blog – Mustang6G | The Ultimate 6th Generation Mustang (S550) Enthusiast Site

2015 mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro seats, All-weather floor mats.

Ordered: 5/20/14
VIN received: 10/16/14
ETA: 12/11/14
Delivered: 12/10/14
Apprentice

Anyone order recently(within the last week or so) and have any idea these will be hitting the dealerships? I ordered mine yesterday GT Premium in Guard, just the 400A package and was told they really don't have an estimate on time though they did say they had the biggest allotment in my area for orders. On my order sheet it does say job 2, does this have any significance in relation to the timeframe(such as it being a long time until job 2 starts?)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Black 2013 V6 Premium | 3.73's | Airaid cold air intake | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | Lethal o/r h-pipe w/ vibrant 1792's | BBK 73mm throttle body | Aluminum driveshaft | Piano Black 19" Forgestar CF5 wheels | Roush grille
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedcat View Post
Anyone order recently(within the last week or so) and have any idea these will be hitting the dealerships? I ordered mine yesterday GT Premium in Guard, just the 400A package and was told they really don't have an estimate on time though they did say they had the biggest allotment in my area for orders. On my order sheet it does say job 2, does this have any significance in relation to the timeframe(such as it being a long time until job 2 starts?)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I didn't order mine a week ago, but I do know that they have not started scheduling retail orders yet. Most estimates of when the first retail orders will be hitting lots is around Oct/Nov. Of course, nothing is set in stone. They should be starting to schedule retail orders sometime in the beginning of sept. from what I've heard. The Only orders that have been Scheduled/entered assembly that I've seen/heard of have been dealer stock cars, which are starting to arrive on lots as we speak.

PONY Member

Exclamation retail orders update

So I went to my dealer today and he showed me a news letter ford sent out that said that customer retail orders for coupes will being to be scheduled late-september and begin to arrive on lots in November. (it also said that the convertible timeline would be about 30 days behind the coupe.)

PONY Member

FWIW, this morning's "Detroit Free Press" is reporting that the first production 2015 Mustangs will come down the line today. They of course did not meet the earlier hoped-for Job #1 date of August 11th. Since Ford has not released them for "OK to Sell" all vehicles built will be impounded on the lots at Flat Rock. Still no word when the "OK" will be issued...
Rookie

Has anyone received a 2015 that you special ordered yet?

Just recently moved away from Detroit so I got to see A LOT of the new ones running around up there for the past 2 months with the manufacturers plates. So I'm ready to get a GT and the closest dealer is saying it's going to be 2-3 weeks before he can even order one.

Anyone received their retail ordered one yet? Looking to hear from you about the process.

Thanks in advance!

Stage II Procharged 15 GT
PONY Member

I placed my order for my 2015 GT on July 18 as of today I don't have a VIN or build date . I don't understand why a dealer wouldn't take an order ? It's gonna be worth the wait . I would find a dealer that's willing to take your order now

PONY Member

Garage
I heard they are building for the dealers first and not starting special order till a latter date but I don't remember when it was.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page