2015 Mustangs on the lot and on the Street today in TORONTO - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie
S197 Member

Exclamation 2015 Mustangs on the lot and on the Street today in TORONTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-tPhF8fUew

Instagram: mustangshow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014
PONY Member

Nice. But I think the old body style was much much nicer looking.

1987 5.0 LX ( sold in 92)
2011 GT/CS Convertible .Electronics package,
Security package,HID headlights,comfort package
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014
Apprentice

Just curious, why Toronto on Independence Day here in the United States with an American icon. I dunno.

Every man dies, not every man lives.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to AutoReverse
Sounds like horse **** to me! No pun intended.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Indidnt think they were on sale til the fall?!

2012 Mustang GT, Lava Red Metallic, Brembo, 401A, Cashmere leather, pedestal spoiler and hoodscoop. Mods - Boss shift knob, Weathertechs, GT fender badges, Steeda Ultra-lites/Tokico's D-specs/Steeda HD mounts & phb/GT500 iso's, 20% tint, Steeda UCA, Roush Axlebacks, Bassani X-pipe, no reso's, Painted lower valances, Boss mudflaps, MMD hood struts, MGW shifter, 275/40R19 Michelin Super Sports all around, Whiteline Sways/LCA's/Brackets, Steeda CAI, Bama 93 tune.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2014
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnacle989 View Post
Just curious, why Toronto on Independence Day here in the United States with an American icon. I dunno.
It's FORD's way of saying thanks to the many lifelong fans of the Mustang in the good ole United States of America. Time for a refined global car for the public and what better way to show it than to sell the first one's in Canada.. unless this is sort of a hoax?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2014
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Dude. Really? These cars are production test cars. Period. There are a bunch of them running around in Detroit too, which was, last time I checked, still Murrica.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2014
Apprentice

There's a lot of over-reacting going on here.

Considering how few S550 sightings there have been in Canada vs USA, this isn't really a big deal (especially since they are definitely not for sale).

Ford Canada doesn't even really seem to have much information available yet. We still don't have Build & Price, for example. I'm guessing the dealer probably just had some kind of event to try to build up interest for the Fall.

Current: 2014 V6 Mustang Premium, Automatic Transmission, Oxford White, Safety & Security Package.

Previous: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS, bone-stock except for automatic transmission.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie
S197 Member

Lmao!

First, this was the original Thread I posted that DID NOT POST and now here it is.

Further, some comical responses here....HOAX? LOL

These cars are being utilized for promotion and marketing in Canada by Ford, they are not the dealer's cars, they were only at the dealer for PDI and then were taken away by the Marketing Co.

There was one 50th Coyote and the rest were all 6 bangers. I sat and started the 50th and this is the quietest V8 powered Stang in history, I could barely hear it, very disappointing. No key now too, only pushbutton start.

Here are a few more pics, and I will have a full interior (which is very nice) vid of the 50th finished soon @ www.mustangshow.com

Instagram: mustangshow
Apprentice

If they're like airliners, the first run is usually weighs more til they figure out what their doin.

2012 Mustang GT CS / Performance White / Black Leather / 302-MT82 / 3.73 / HID lamps and fogs / Bama tune / K&N air filter
Rookie

how on earth does Canada get these before the US? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 mustang , new 2015 mustang , s550

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page