Name:	2015-roush-s550-mustang-teased-84707_1.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	369001  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014
Californicajun

Way cool! It'll be nice to see what body and performance upgrades they'll offer. Even though the Roush aftermarket parts won't be into production for another 2 years, lol.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014
GT Member
5.0L Member

That looks sweet. I hope I dont regret buying my '13

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014
Sean Reilly

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangfreak196 View Post
That looks sweet. I hope I dont regret buying my '13
Dont worry Andy!.....You WILL Love that '13 DIB Track-Pack Beauty even after you start seeing the new S550's on the road!

I realize the new '15's are going to be the New "Pretty Girls" that everyone will be talking about, but take it from a guy that has traded his Stangs. in every 2-3 Years....The '13-'14's will hold that "New Look" for quite some time....

Sean
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014
GT Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reilly View Post
Dont worry Andy!.....You WILL Love that '13 DIB Track-Pack Beauty even after you start seeing the new S550's on the road!

I realize the new '15's are going to be the New "Pretty Girls" that everyone will be talking about, but take it from a guy that has traded his Stangs. in every 2-3 Years....The '13-'14's will hold that "New Look" for quite some time....

Sean
lol, yeah i think it would take a lot for me to get rid of this car. When I saw the '15 at a car show in MN the one thing i did like about the new one is the interior. For some stupid reason I really like the switches. lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	123456789.jpg
Views:	5995
Size:	348.9 KB
ID:	369017  

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014
PONY Member

Roush Mustangs are awful looking IMO, because I think body kits are silly boy-racer stuff.

With the new 2015, the exterior is a step backwards, but the interior looks great. I do believe the performance won't be that much better than 2011-2014s though.

But, I could be wrong. With new suspension all the way around, it could be a big improvement.

2012 GT Premium, Brembo PP, MT82, 3.73s, Blk/Blk. Bama 93R, Koni Yellow Rear Shocks, Hawk Ceramic pads, Luxurious & Plush Floor Mats
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-04-2014
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reilly View Post

Sean

I respectfully disagree. For me, the 2013-14 model looked dated the moment the S550 was revealed. It immediately made the S197s look old, especially my old 07, LOL. Now I'm not by any means saying the S197 models aren't great looking cars; hell, I still think my 07 is a great looking car from many angles. But to me, the new car just looks so much more svelte and proportioned. I knew once I saw it that I would go for one before even considering a used or new 13 or 14. Just my opinion.

Current: 2015 Ford Focus SE

Former: 2007 GT, Satin Silver
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
Rookie

its gonna be interesting to see what roush and saleen come up with for this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page