2015 Performance Package question - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie

2015 Performance Package question

Is the Performance Package only available on the 6 speed manual?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014
GT Member
S197 Member

2015 Ford Mustang: Build and Price | Ford

2002 C5 Z51. MCS 2WNR TT2 coilovers, 18x11 Forgestars, 315's, yada yada. Built Z06 T56. Bolt ons. Coming soon to a CAM event near you.

2013 F150 6.2L. 9mpg.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie

Ah, manual only it is. Thanks for link.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014
PONY Member

The only way you can get the performance package with a auto, is in one of the 1964 50th Anniversary Limited edition

But are there any left, and are you willing to pay over sticker?????

2011 VMPcharged GT Auto, RGR/JPC Motor, Borla Touring, Alum Driveshaft, tuned by VMP [email protected]

Fired up the willing engine, responding with a roar.Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime.Wind in my hair Shifting and drifting Mechanical music Adrenaline surge - Rush -
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie

Actually manual tranny is my preference, the wife is trying to talk me into an automatic so that she can drive it.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014
BOSS Member

Garage
I guess she needs to learn to drive a stick then.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
PONY Member

Any Suggestions?

I love my '11 5.0 GT std. w/. the 3.73 gear, but since I use another vehicle for work, I leave my Mustang for my wife to use it. She knows how to drive the standard, but always is complaining about it and that she hates to have to use the clutch in traffic. So I guess my next Mustang will be automatic. Too bad that they don't offer the Performance package with the auto. But after buying my Brembo edition package, I learned that you can improve your suspension to have much better performance than stock in the aftermarket. Even I heard of stock Mustang with nice suspension mods and wider wheels and tires that had better performance than those of a stock Boss.

2011 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73 & Std. transmission, Steeda Sport springs & KONI STRT. GT500 strut mounts, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS + ATE DOT 4, Rear CS style pedestal spoiler. Eleanor style side scoops, "C" style side decals, Black AM BOSS style roof vinyl, black hood custom vinyl & Black pony.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page