Triple Yellow 2015 ON THE LOT! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

My mother always taught me to try and find something nice to say......so here it is.

I like the rear view. The tail lights are an improvement over the current Mustang.

Unfortunately......The rest of the appearance changes are just not my idea of "improvement"

2014 Mustang GT-Black-Track Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

I love the interior but still cannot like the exterior. It does look decent in the pictures from the aftermarket vendors, and I kinda dig the GT350 looks.

Apprentice

Don't mean to pile on, but have to say I'm really disappointed in the styling of the '15. Happy for all those who love it and I wish continued happiness through their ownership experience.

Me, I'm glad that I just found a cherry '06 GT with low miles to get me back into the Mustang world, from which I had been absent since I sold my fox in '99. After seeing the direction that the new cars have taken, I decided I best get a nice example of my favourite generation before they are gone.

We'll see how the next gen looks but for now I know I'm keeping my '06 for at least 5 years...

Rookie

So being from Wayne, MI and driving past Flat Rock on the way to work (up until a couple weeks ago) I have seen A LOT of these in person in all but 1 color, and I've seen a thinly disguised GT-350. I can not stress how much better the car looks in person.

Stage II Procharged 15 GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page