A mustang commercial so horrible you'll refer to it as EPIC - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

A mustang commercial so horrible you'll refer to it as EPIC

And I mean it's hilariously bad. Its so bad, it's good....in the same way The Rocky Horror Picture Show or B rate zombie movies are. You'll watch it just because you ENJOY watching to see just how bad it can be.

90% of you are going to share this with a friend, laugh as you watch it and then feel guilty.

http://youtu.be/uMQqnqGzgHM

2011 Shelby GT 500: C&L CAI, Roush GT 500 Performance axlebacks, Steeda 2.65 Supercharger pulley with idler/belt tensioner, Ford SVT Custom Racing Tune, SVT package, Glass roof, Tech package
Gone: 2011 GT/CS Black
Gone: 2010 Sterling Gray GT, Track Pack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
GT Member

That is really dumb. I hope it only runs in the European markets. It would be embarrassing to Mustang owners

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
Sean Reilly

Come on peeps....That is advertisement Genius at its Best!!.....The producers knew EXACTLY What They were doing!!....They made this knowing that it is Sooo crazy Stupid, that even people NOT intrested in CARS! Let alone Ford Mustangs will watch this, and at the very least, either tell, or Foward this Video to a Friend, who will then do the same, and so on and so on!....

Heck! here we are talking about it!....Do I think that it is a Ridiculous Ad!?......ABSOLUTELY!! And it made me Want to watch it to the End (I know, What a Dren I am!)....Did I send it to 4 of my buddies?.....Yep!.

Sean.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

It's kind of like watching a crash in slow motion. You know it's going to be bad, but you watch anyway.

Chuck
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I gotta say it would be my favorite commercial ever if I were a chevy guy. By the way when they got out of the car did one of the guys come from the trunk???

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
PONY Member

it's not a commercial it's a mustang reveal for South Africa but it's sooo cool

Current car 2014 GT Black manual trans ON ORDER 2015 black GT manual trans 401A , adaptive cruise with collision mitigation and rain sensing wipers order placed July 18, 2014
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reilly View Post
Come on peeps....That is advertisement Genius at its Best!!.....The producers knew EXACTLY What They were doing!!....They made this knowing that it is Sooo crazy Stupid, that even people NOT intrested in CARS! Let alone Ford Mustangs will watch this, and at the very least, either tell, or Foward this Video to a Friend, who will then do the same, and so on and so on!....

Heck! here we are talking about it!....Do I think that it is a Ridiculous Ad!?......ABSOLUTELY!! And it made me Want to watch it to the End (I know, What a Dren I am!)....Did I send it to 4 of my buddies?.....Yep!.

Sean.
I totally agree. I think it's an awesome advertising move. People will talk and watch it. It is very well done, keeping in mind the target audience. Catchy groove.

2014 Pony Package convertible l Deep Impact Blue on Black l auto (current)

2014 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 l White on Grey l Chrome 20"s l Navigation l Hemi (current daily driver)
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

All you guys buying the 2015 look in the glovebox for that CD,that will be your cruising music when you drive off the lot.LOL.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014
Sean Reilly

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Code Blue View Post
All you guys buying the 2015 look in the glovebox for that CD,that will be your cruising music when you drive off the lot.LOL.

ROTFLMAO !!

Sean.
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Ahhh yes, the days of big hair and multi-colored leotards.....

Where has all the time gone?

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
PONY Member

That's genius....a great video. Obviously it's not directed towards average Mustang owners, it's directed towards 20-something hipster *******.

It's not really a Ford ad, it's more like a product placement. Unless I missed something.

2012 GT Premium, Brembo PP, MT82, 3.73s, Blk/Blk. Bama 93R, Koni Yellow Rear Shocks, Hawk Ceramic pads, Luxurious & Plush Floor Mats
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Mustang II Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I don`t know, I did not see any men in that commercial. It looked like an all girl competition.

2013 GT CONVERTIBLE GHIG
2015 F-150 King Ranch crew cab

Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
AFM SITE ADMINISTRATOR

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING PATRIOTIC!
Apprentice

Since the dancers were shown more than the cars, I never would have guessed it was a Mustang commercial.

2008 GT/CS convertible
1966 Coupe(under construction) 289,AT, Pony Interior,console
2011 F150 Lariat
Apprentice

Well this will be LS nation (I like to call it Superiority complex nation) before we know it and the over used gay jokes will be enough for them to swim in.

Not really a commercial anyway. You will never see this on television.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page