Noone here has or driven the 15 Mustang yet? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Noone here has or driven the 15 Mustang yet?

Just curious as to anyone here who has driven or has taken ownership of their 2015 Mustang. I'm over on Mustang G6's forums and a few guys there have driven the car and gotten theirs delivered and it's interesting reading an everyday man's opinion of the car vs. a mainstream media review on the car.

Curious to see how the new car compares to the 11-14 generation. Guys on MustangG6 are saying the car is so much more refined and keep comparing the interior and ride quality to that of BMW's and Audi's, so that makes me really curious to see how the S550 is in the real world.

2012 Mustang GT Premium
BLACK on BLACK 401A. A6, HIDs, Security, Rear Camera+Reverse Sensing, Remote Start, Comfort.
-Roush Axle-backs
(Planning on CAI/Tune then I'll be good)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2014
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkandgud View Post
Just curious as to anyone here who has driven or has taken ownership of their 2015 Mustang. I'm over on Mustang G6's forums and a few guys there have driven the car and gotten theirs delivered and it's interesting reading an everyday man's opinion of the car vs. a mainstream media review on the car.

Curious to see how the new car compares to the 11-14 generation. Guys on MustangG6 are saying the car is so much more refined and keep comparing the interior and ride quality to that of BMW's and Audi's, so that makes me really curious to see how the S550 is in the real world.
The few who have had their orders put in as dealer stock as apposed to retail. Thats why they got theirs already. I don't think anyone who ordered a regular retail order has gotten a car yet..mine hasn't even been scheduled

2015 mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro seats, All-weather floor mats.

Ordered: 5/20/14
VIN received: 10/16/14
ETA: 12/11/14
Delivered: 12/10/14
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2014
Apprentice

With as much hate as is spewed towards the 15 here you would think just about everyone has driven it but denounced it.

2014 V6 Manual

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014
Rookie
S197 Member

Thumbs up Anyone else Drove a 2015 mustang

I took a 2015 ecoboost for a drive today . I was really impressed with car more refined than before . Mustang was quieter , ride quality was much improved , interior was nicer .felt like it handled better , loved the weighting of the steering . The ecoboost felt strong ,it was an automatic I prefer manuals but it was what they had . I could not feel the extra weight. Now something I did not like be warned the rear seating has lost a lot of headroom .
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014
GT Member
5.0L Member

Im excited to see the car show up at my local dealer. I'll need to poke my head in there and see if I can talk my way into a test drive.

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-05-2014
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Just a heads up...Allentown posted a thread for owners reviews and I stuck it up top. After I did that I remembered this thread. Since his has a proper 1st post describing the parameters of the thread (and he asked nicely) I stuck his thread at the top.

I am reticent to merge this with his as it will bump his post farther down and change the thread title, so I am going to leave this thread separate and lock it.

I just want the OP to know that there is nothing wrong with this thread, it's not getting locked because there is something wrong with it, I would just like to direct the owners actual driving reviews into that one thread,

Thanks for your understanding.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page