Best 2015 Mustang Ecoboost review ever - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Best 2015 Mustang Ecoboost review ever

Apparently, it gets 9 mpg.

And...it's a v6...or an Ecoboost? He doesn't...he doesn't know.

2012 Mustang GT Premium
BLACK on BLACK 401A. A6, HIDs, Security, Rear Camera+Reverse Sensing, Remote Start, Comfort.
-Roush Axle-backs
(Planning on CAI/Tune then I'll be good)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014
BOSS Member

Garage
I'm guessing he's an attendant or whatever dealers call the bottom rung employees that do nothing more than wash the cars and move them around.

Whatever he is though, he clearly hates the car. I think? Maybe not...

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014
Apprentice

Haha, this is the best review ever! I like the part where he is like "Well, its getting 5mpg now, that is really crappy". He is in the freakin car wash!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Is this guy a car salesmen? at least he knows where the handbrake is and that button thing on top the shifter is LOL.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-17-2014
Sean Reilly

Oh My Lord!.......If this kid does indeed work for a Ford Dealership, and his Boss sees this Vid.......Well, he is going to get Thrashed!!......I truly hope that this poor soul is just the Car Wash guy, because this is just PAINFUL to watch!.....I mean really, the Vid headline reads V4!......He then goes onto state that "This one is Slower than the Last one"??.....Last what? The last 2015 EcoBoost Stang. that might have been a 3 Pedal version?....Or was he saying that its Slower then a 2014 3.7 or 5.0??.....

Poor guy should certainly Refrain from Uploading ANY further attempts at Car Reviews! However short and personal it was meant to be......I really hope that one of his Buddies didn't do him dirty by uploading this Vid. as a joke.......Poor Kid!.....

Sean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page