LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks63 View Post
Don't know why my iPad won't let me post multiple pictures.

Because it's an iPad

Sweet looking car though, your friend has good taste

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadkin View Post
That's bad ass.
It's going right to Roush for a makeover. Factory warranty be damned.

2016 Roush Stage 3 Phase 2 (727hp) Convertible- Convertible bar, Roush (red) coil covers, blacked out tails, 20% tint
Apprentice

My local dealership just got one. Magnetic Metallic GT coupe.

It looks better in person, I thought, but it didn't impress me over my 14. I like both but am not in love with the look of either. The upcoming F150, however...

2014 Pony Package convertible l Deep Impact Blue on Black l auto (current)

2014 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 l White on Grey l Chrome 20"s l Navigation l Hemi (current daily driver)

PONY Member

Auto nation ford in burleson had 2. 1 gt and 1 base v6

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 Race Red GT
6 Speed
Flowmaster outlaw axle back
Everything else stock
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-01-2014 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Well, after posting I drove by our Ford dealer today and spied a 2015 back by the sales building. I'm surprised they don't have it parked right out front for the public to see.

My Ford Garage:
1965 ERA 427 Cobra Street Roadster
2003 Lightning
2017 Shelby GT350
Retired: 2008 Mustang GT; 2012 Mustang GT
GT Member

The Ford dealer 5 miles down the road does not have any yet. But the Ford dealer I bought my 05 GT from does.

Even weirder is I was in Upstate New York in the middle of nowhere. And I passed a tiny Ford dealership with probably 20 cars for inventory and they had a 2015 V6. Go figure.

2005 Ford Mustang GT Torch Red Manual
Saleen Super Shaker 3.4 pulley/Brenspeed Tune
Kooks Longtubes Catted H/FRPP Stingers
Full BMR And Steeda Suspension
FRPP Throttlebody
Dynotech Driveshaft
SOLD!! I have no Mustang at this time!
PONY Member

Garage
Stopped by a dealership in Circleville, Ohio and they had a V6 available to look at....I was not impressed. There are some aspects of the car that I like however. The interior is really nice, and the seats are very comfortable holding you in like the old Recaro's. The view from the back is nice, and the rear haunch reminds me of a wide body kit flaring out nicely around the rear wheels. The biggest negative to me is that hood and front end styling. No matter how much I try to like it, that Fusion front end and those wrap around headlights just look ugly to me. Sitting inside the Stang and looking out over that the hood screams European and not musclecar.....reminds me of the "long hood" look of the RX7. Also, too many curves/lines in the hood, looks like the stylists tried to overstate the design language.

Anyway, the European/Asian crowd and younger generation of Americans may appreciate the new Mustang, but I'll venture to say that most of us old timers will be turned off by it, or at the very least, not be enough of an improvement/upgrade from our 10-14 Stangs to make a trade and purchase.

Jedi D.

2014 Mustang GT Coupe Premium. Options include: California Special package, comfort package, navigation, glass roof, shaker pro system, 3.73 ratio limited slip axle, GT front grill/fogs, MGW race spec shifter, BBK X-Pipe, Corsa GT500 Quad Sport axle-back, Ford Racing ProCal tune. "If I wanted insane HP, I would have purchased a 2014 Shelby GT500!"
BOSS Member

Garage
Saw a Magnetic V6 at a dealer. LOVED IT. All it needed was a V8 and the bigger brakes.
Apprentice

McRee Ford on I45 in Dickinson has some 15's. About two weeks ago, they had a Ruby Red GT that just came just off of the truck. They were showing it off so I just had to sit in it. That drivers seat was SO comfortable. The salesman tried to get me to trade up my Ruby Red 2014 to this one. They wanted $42,000 for it. I said I'd wait. I've got my 2014 V6 just they way I want it.

2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium w/pony package, Magnaflow Street axle-backs, LED license plate light, LED interior lights, Strip LED trunk lights, MMD Hood struts, SCT X4 Tuner with Steeda tunes for life, Boss 302 strut tower brace, OEM extended range remote start, Raxiom Navigation.
Apprentice

I live about 5 miles from a dealer. They have three 5.0s, four or five 4 bangers, and a V6. I was outside just looking at them in person and the salesmen came flying over trying to tell me how great of a car it was and that I should think about a trade in. I told him "Thats ok, my 14 is a year old and only has 6,000 miles on it. I don't think you can save me any money here". He gave me the stare and left, haha.
GT Member
S197 Member

Garage
As of 2 weeks ago, I saw 3 at Freehold Ford i n, Freehold NJ

Howelldaddy
89 LX Notch: Floo-Tek 5.0X heads, GT-40 intake, B-303 cam, Dynamic 3800 converter, 4.10:1 gears & lots of suspension work. 12.50 @ 106.42 MPH.
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Saw a Ruby Red 15 yesterday at Wareham Ford( Massachusetts) covered in snow Sunday. Gate was locked so could not get a good look. It was parked tail to tail to a Ruby Red 14 5.0. The 15 looked pretty good to me.

2019 Velocity Blue GT 6m Premium
401a
Black Out Package
B&O Stereo
Active Valve Exhaust
GT Member

There were probably very few 2015 Mustangs in the dealerships in October. Today's FORD sales press release shows Mustang sales significantly down (-34%) compared to October last year. Sales should have been up, quite a bit, if there were plenty of 2015 Mustangs in the dealerships.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	391369  

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone
Apprentice

San Diego area dealerships seems to be getting stock in now. North County Ford had a few GTs and what I assume were base V6s.

Would recommend Encinitas Ford for new car sales but thats just MHO.

2011 GT500 SVTPP
PONY Member

My local dealer had three, an ecoboost, V6, and a GT. The GT sold within two days and the other two are still sitting there. I sat in the GT and V6 model and was impressed with the seats and interior layout. Not enough to trade in my 14 GT though.

Wayne

2014 GT, Sterling Gray, base model, Automatic
GT500 AB, GT500 OTA pipes
Ford STB
Bob's oil catch can
Ford aluminum finned diff. cover
Ford all weather floor mats
Ford trunk liner and cargo net
Ford locking gas filler plug and wheel locks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page