Is the 2015 Mustang in dealerships yet? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARLightning View Post
I've not seen hide nor hair of the 2015 Mustang around here yet - not at dealerships or on the road. What's going on with them? Inquiring minds want to know.
It looks like the new Mustangs are reasonably stocked at the dealerships now. Ford announced November sales and the Mustang sales were up significantly, although maybe not as much as might have been expected when overseas sales are figured in. The Wall Street Journal said that total US car sales were the highest since 2001. Ford said Mustang sales were the highest since 2006 - and that includes the "new" foreign sales. The Challenger had a big jump in sales and the Camaro Is suffering in the "Pony Car" market.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OctoberSales.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	397985   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014FordSales.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	397993   Click image for larger version

Name:	2015CHRY.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	398001   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014GMSales.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	398009  

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

They finally have a few in at the dealership near me.I also seen a red one and a yellow one as I was driving out of town the other day.loved the Yellow!

GT Member

I saw one recently. A black GT. I liked it but I'm not going to trade in at this time for financial reasons b/c mine is getting paid off at a pretty good clip but if I happened to get a raise or something you betcha I would! I like them

2012 black on black GT Premium Auto 6R80 - 400A
20 x 8.5" AR Torq Thrust M - BMR springs & Koni str.t shocks - GT500 mounts - J&M LCAs - CHE reloc brackets - J&M panhard - General GMAX AS3 - GT500 axel backs (no resonators) - GT500 spoiler - MMD tail light trim - Roush side splitters - AM upper/lower billet grill - Bama 93v2R tune - Airade CAI

SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
My local dealer now has a boatload of 2015's.

I have yet to see one driving on the street. The DIB one that I took a couple of pictures of a month ago is gone so I know at least one has sold, I guess the buyer doesn't live real close by.

Last week was kinda funny. They had just parked a bunch of different colored ones up front, and there were about 8 of us later S197 owners who pulled over and stopped to look at them at the same time. We ended up having an impromptu Mustang meeting at the entrance to the dealership. No one could get in or out of the dealership for about 15 minutes while we chatted, LOL.

I should have taken pictures, but neither my wife or I thought quickly enough.

Consensus was actually kinda of surprising, considering all the vitriol spewed on Internet forums about the 15. We all seemed to not like the rear, but only one guy said the front end was a total show stopper. The rest of us all agreed that we wouldn't mind having one some day.

I do like the number of things that were optional or premium only on the s197's that are now standard or at least available "line-wide" on the s550's.

My little brother is wrestling with the decision to buy the 15 or not as the time has come to replace his G8. I think he is leaning towards the Mustang now.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I read a recent posting somewhere that said 2015 Mustangs stay on a dealers lot for an average of 8 days. Now that seems a bit on the short side because my local dealer is sticking a $10,000 up charge on their PP Premium GTs, and they are not moving very fast if at all.
I guess they just don't want to sell in volume.

Chuck
Rookie

I've seen several at local dealerships. In Charlotte I've seen the same 3 cars on the front row for the past 2/3 weeks, I had my eye on an orange GT they had, because I like orange. Are they discounting these car at all, selling them at sticker, or over sticker? Have not been paying attention or seen many pricing threads on here.

11' and 12' Spec Race Atom Series Champion

#351 Team Murricuh' Miata Chump Car

12' LS #491, H&R Race Springs, FRPP BBS Wheels, Short Stubby Side Pipes w/QTP, JLT Catch Can, GT500 Mufflers, 302S Grille, MGW Race Spec, Roush UCA, Fays2, Strano Rear Swaybar, Watson Roll Bar, Bob's LCA's, UMI LCA relo brackets, Koni Yellow's
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE51 View Post
I've seen several at local dealerships. In Charlotte I've seen the same 3 cars on the front row for the past 2/3 weeks, I had my eye on an orange GT they had, because I like orange. Are they discounting these car at all, selling them at sticker, or over sticker? Have not been paying attention or seen many pricing threads on here.
If you join the Mustang Club of America you can get the "X-Plan" pricing discount.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	400330  

Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
If you join the Mustang Club of America you can get the "X-Plan" pricing discount.
Thanks, that is good to know... wonder if x-plan works on super premium models like the Shelby.

11' and 12' Spec Race Atom Series Champion

#351 Team Murricuh' Miata Chump Car

12' LS #491, H&R Race Springs, FRPP BBS Wheels, Short Stubby Side Pipes w/QTP, JLT Catch Can, GT500 Mufflers, 302S Grille, MGW Race Spec, Roush UCA, Fays2, Strano Rear Swaybar, Watson Roll Bar, Bob's LCA's, UMI LCA relo brackets, Koni Yellow's
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE51 View Post
Thanks, that is good to know... wonder if x-plan works on super premium models like the Shelby.
No, it does not work on the "Shelby" models.

GT Member

Excellent December Mustang Sales! So far, new Mustang is a great win for FORD stockholders Lots should be full of new Mustangs!

Mustang Sales
Dec 2014 9,511
Dec 2013 5,727
Percent Increase 66.1

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page