10 hottest Mustang S550 builds from SEMA - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

10 hottest Mustang S550 builds from SEMA

The 2014 SEMA Show has just taken place in Las Vegas, Nevada and it gathered numerous models under its roof
Even though there are many rides worth mentioning, we decided to dedicate this article to freshly customized S550 Mustangs.
This year the SEMA show was literally packed with ponies since the iconic pony car's 50th anniversary celebration got going at the show.
Plus, if theres one car that is dominating this year, it is definitely the 2015 Ford Mustang.

Which one of these do you like more?

Check the full article on our blog page: 2014 SEMA Show: Customized Mustangs on myCARiD.

Don't forget to sign up for my.carid.com - a fast growing community of car enthusiasts. Here you can show off your ride, get thumbs up from other drivers, follow interesting build threads and stay tuned in the automotive world.

Ford Mustang https://www.carid.com/ford-mustang-accessories/
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014
Rookie

The 2nd one… THE RIMS and thin line tire, WOW

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014
Rookie

The dark green X Force /Whiteline was simply awesome. I fell in love the second I saw it at SEMA...

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
The 3D carbon version is pretty damn cool, but i'm biased towards that set up.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014
Apprentice

Well...good-bye Retro...looks so much like what Imports are trying to do now...bleh.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014
Apprentice

RTR did a great job this time around. The only 2015 styling I like so far. They managed to mend the front lights with those badass lookin grille LED eyes. Still hate the headlight design though, they are too small and makes it look like an import... Its a disaster like the previous gen Mazdas that were smiling in the front. Really glad I got a 2014 instead of holding out for the '15s. Will be cool to see what happens for the next gen in 2020 or w/e though!

2014 GT Premium Blk | MT82 | Track Pack | Recaro | Brembo | 3.73 | Roush Axleback | BMR Adjustable Panhard | BMR Rear LCA | Koni Sport Yellow | Track Pack Springs | Blk SVE Drift 19x9.5 | Michelin Pilot Super Sport 285/35/19 Square | MGW Gen.II | Whiteline Bushing | Flossy Snowball |

People in Vancouver, BC please add me
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014
PONY Member

All but the first look horrifically stupid.

Beyond stupid, like retarded cartoon cars. One even has
"GTR" in the grille. Posing and pretending is for children.

2012 GT Premium, Brembo PP, MT82, 3.73s, Blk/Blk. Bama 93R, Koni Yellow Rear Shocks, Hawk Ceramic pads, Luxurious & Plush Floor Mats
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80KM2E View Post
Will be cool to see what happens for the next gen in 2020 or w/e though!
According to their tendency in resurrecting older models, I can assume that 2020 model will be inspired by something like the 1971 Mach 1 or even the SN95.

Ford Mustang https://www.carid.com/ford-mustang-accessories/
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
LOL!!! The first and second are almost identical. GTR? Ever hear of Vaugh Gitten Jrs RTR ? Ready to Rock brand? Maybe not...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVa5.0 View Post
All but the first look horrifically stupid.

Beyond stupid, like retarded cartoon cars. One even has
"GTR" in the grille. Posing and pretending is for children.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80KM2E View Post
RTR did a great job this time around. The only 2015 styling I like so far. They managed to mend the front lights with those badass lookin grille LED eyes. Still hate the headlight design though, they are too small and makes it look like an import... Its a disaster like the previous gen Mazdas that were smiling in the front. Really glad I got a 2014 instead of holding out for the '15s. Will be cool to see what happens for the next gen in 2020 or w/e though!
I sort of like that black RTR 2015. I don't have problem with the new front end, or rear. It's a sharp looking GT. I wouldn't trade my modified 2012 for one as it's only incrementally better. Car makers update/refresh to stimulate sales. Let's see what happens. I also didn't like the Mazda smiley change. I have a 2009 Mazdaspeed3 too. Like the older styling and seats much better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page