Got my 15' GT today! First impressions and mods(hint: supercharger). - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Garage
lawman384:

Yeah, it still looks like a Fusion to me, and no, I'm not jealous in any way shape or form. I saw the styling trend early on and made a well thought out decision to purchase my 14 GT/CS "retro styled" Stang.....Euro styling is not my style! Additionally, I knew that the glass roof option wouldn't carry over to the 15, and it's something I really wanted, so I made the purchase without hesitation.

With that said, the new Mustang is a fine continuation of the breed, and anyone that makes a purchase I say, CONGRATS!!!

Cheers!!

Jedi Dave

2014 Mustang GT Coupe Premium. Options include: California Special package, comfort package, navigation, glass roof, shaker pro system, 3.73 ratio limited slip axle, GT front grill/fogs, MGW race spec shifter, BBK X-Pipe, Corsa GT500 Quad Sport axle-back, Ford Racing ProCal tune. "If I wanted insane HP, I would have purchased a 2014 Shelby GT500!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

The Ruby and DIB are just awesome on the 15's. Really brings out the lines so well. Enjoy!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 Boss Yellow Blaze, Recaros/Torsen, Cover/Mats
2012 MCA PP Sterling/Lava
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-20-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member

New mod!

Just got my windows tinted (15%), headlights, taillights, marker lights, and brake lights! Love how it turned out, just wanted to share some updates!

2015 mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro seats, All-weather floor mats.

Ordered: 5/20/14
VIN received: 10/16/14
ETA: 12/11/14
Delivered: 12/10/14

Apprentice

Looks great to me. I really like the 2015's. I'm not big on the weight gain, and don't care if people consider its styling European, I think it's a good looking car. And as always, I like it most for the IRS. Around where I live the roads have terrible, uneven bumps. Seismic activity and sinkholes mean that IRS would be a great thing.

Nice car.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-22-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013GTBBQ View Post
Looks great to me. I really like the 2015's. I'm not big on the weight gain, and don't care if people consider its styling European, I think it's a good looking car. And as always, I like it most for the IRS. Around where I live the roads have terrible, uneven bumps. Seismic activity and sinkholes mean that IRS would be a great thing.

Nice car.
Thanks! Yeah, the weight gain doesn't bother me really. For the new parts we got in the car (minus the super heavy, crappy sounding exhaust) I think its worth the little weight bump. + just changing the exhaust alone sheds like 30lb~ so its not hard to shed the weight. OH, and the IRS does make a huge difference! The ride and handling on the street is worlds better than the last gen.

2015 mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro seats, All-weather floor mats.

Ordered: 5/20/14
VIN received: 10/16/14
ETA: 12/11/14
Delivered: 12/10/14
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page