Quad exhaust options for 2015 GT - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quad exhaust options for 2015 GT

My VERY excited father (original owner of a '69 Mach 1 - hence my profile name) is expecting delivery of a 2015 GT any day now and I'm looking to help him out with his first mod - exhaust.

I'm about to covert my 2014 to a quad rear set-up and he really likes the idea for his car as well. I've found that Roush offers the valence, but can't seem to find any options for quad axle backs. The Roush seems to be all that's out there and the tone just isn't what he's looking for.

So, if anyone has come across other quad options - other than custom work - I would appreciate the info.

Thanks in advance.

Ingot Silver 2014 GT TrackPak with Brembos, 3.73 gears, SR Performance lowering springs, BMR LCA's, and adj. panhard bar, more to come...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2015
PONY Member
5.0L Member

It's still pretty early in the 2015 Mustang to be expecting anything outside of direct part swapping, so a quad setup will have to be custom at this point.

2015 Mustang GT PP 401A Black | Roush Supercharger
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn7671 View Post
It's still pretty early in the 2015 Mustang to be expecting anything outside of direct part swapping, so a quad setup will have to be custom at this point.
Yeah, I totally get that. Just figured this would be the best way for me to stay on top of new offerings - since you 2015 guys will be the ones finding them. I'm busy enough trying to find time to put my own car ('14 GT) together lol.

Ingot Silver 2014 GT TrackPak with Brembos, 3.73 gears, SR Performance lowering springs, BMR LCA's, and adj. panhard bar, more to come...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015
PONY Member

I've been keeping my eye out for a quad system as well. Have not come across any quite yet, but considering the Roush and GT350 both have quad tips it won't be long before they start hitting the market.

2015 mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro seats, All-weather floor mats.

Ordered: 5/20/14
VIN received: 10/16/14
ETA: 12/11/14
Delivered: 12/10/14
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2015
Rookie

The MRT KR axle back sounds great on these cars alone. It is just a muffler delete with quality pipe and craftsmanship. Look up some of their videos. A muffler should should be able to do a similar system with the quad tips you are looking for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page