New to the Forum, Here is my '16 Cali Special! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie

New to the Forum, Here is my '16 Cali Special!

Hi guys, new to the forum. I'm a Sales Consultant for a local Ford dealership. On the 4th I just purchased my 1st Mustang. 2016 California Special. Absolutely love her. Still completely stock.

I am not here to push sales, however if anyone local is interested in working with me do not hesitate to ask.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2016-01-08-09-26-45-310.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	837.8 KB
ID:	490282   Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2016-01-08-09-26-05-882.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	777.9 KB
ID:	490290   Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2016-01-05-14-29-12-780.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	774.2 KB
ID:	490298   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160105_105039.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	490306   Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2016-01-08-09-27-32-905.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	802.2 KB
ID:	490314  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2016
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Congratulations on your great looking new ride and welcome to the site!

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2016
PONY Member

Congrats and welcome. Can I get a "friends and family" price on a new GT350??

2006 GT 5-sp Premium Convertible

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Congratulations on the new ride. Love the CS.

OracleHCR
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium; Performance Package 1:
MagneRide; Active Exhaust
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016
Apprentice

Garage
Congrats and welcome

If your not the lead Dog, your view never changes!

1994 GT Convertible "built 306 in progress"
1965 Coupe 289 v8 ~sold
2011 GT ~RIP
2011 v6 ~wifes car~sold
1990 GT ~RIP
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks guys. Its crazy, I've been selling these for over a year now and its a whole different ball game when you own one. Not entirely crazy about the gas mileage. I did go from a '15 Fusion, driving about 300 miles a month to the GT and I've put nearly 500 miles on it in under 2 weeks(started dating someone 20 miles away).

All in all, I'm not much of a 'car guy'. I don't know much about the mechanics but man... I want to learn now. I absolutely love this car and am eager to do some mods. First things first, anyone know of any that might improve gas mileage without killing power?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016
PONY Member

Garage
Congratulations - she is a beautiful car! My husband and I have 2014 Race Red California Specials and love them. Mine is a convertible and his is a coupe with the panoramic roof

His is stock and the only mod I did was put on Corsa GT500 Sport Axleback Quad exhaust and valance. Sure makes for a much more mean growl when you WOT - and when you want to be just normal growl - she just purrs along. Welcome. I have heard that a Cold Air Return and a tune wakes up the power. I haven't done that and not sure I will but it is tempting....but I have all the power I need.

Enjoy learning and doing your mods - neither my husband and are remotely mechanical so we have to pay to have things done. Luckily we know some good guys that don't charge and arm and a leg. Love the color you picked out. If I hadn't gone Race Red I think the Gray is gorgeous!

We bought ours used. Found mine first it was a birthday present from my hubby. Found 1/2 hour from home. He loved driving mine so much he wanted his own but he wanted the same - the race red GT/CS Premium - but the coupe. We live in WI so 2 convertibles didn't make sense. Found his at a Mercedes Benz Dealer just north of Atlanta GA. The guy traded it with only 4400 miles on it and bought one of those 100,000 2 seater convertible Mercedes. I got luck and spotted it - it was on there lot for only 2 weeks. Did all the dealing over the phone and felt if there wasn't anything wrong with it - it was a deal so took a road trip - traded in a Buick LaCrosse 2005 and drove the new 2COOLGT home. LOL - so we are practically twins. He was going to drive his in the winter - now has decided to keep it in the garage and only use it if the roads are clean and no salt. LOL - we have a 2001 Chevy S10 4x4 and we share it. He is retired and I work a mile from home so...not too many problems so far. He drives me to work if he has things to do and if not I drive myself back and forth. We are blessed. I just wish I had his navigation in mine! He wants my exhaust on his - so a mods to come up with this summer.

Just for sound - I would check into exhaust! It can make a world of difference. I haven't heard the stock 2016 but I bet there is something better out there!

(2) 2014 Mustang GT/CS Premium California Special Race Red
1 Convertible w/Black Top
1 Coupe with Panoramic Roof
Coupe has the navigation system, Vert after market Pioneer 8100 Nex with Metra Kit
Both 19 x 8.5-in. machined face with black
painted aluminum wheels
Both with 6 speed Corsa Sport Axleback GT500 Quad Exhaust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
california special , gtcs , stock 5.0

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page