Factory 'over the top' stripes - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

Garage
I have a pair of GT fastbacks that both have the over the top racing stripes. Now being fastbacks and your being a convertible this may not apply, but my stripes, (gray on one and black on the other) are gradated from full color saturation on the roof to roughly 25% color saturation at the trunk and hood. This photo does show the gradation but not as well as I would like.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016 GT.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	550938  

Jake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unhappy FADDING Strips/ Ghost Stripes Factory

hi
I Have The Stripe You Guys Are talking About. I Found My Car In The Show Room In January. By Mistake I Went For A recall On My wife SUV And Met Her That Day She was on My Mind Since. My Wife And I Got Her Two Weeks Ago. Now We are stuck! like to put a scoop and need to know where to get a stripe to put On The scoop. We do not want to lose the stripe under the scoop. Seems to not have that any where I have to try thru the dealer ANY MORE INFO OUT THERE????
Will Post a pic soon THANX Alan & GAil

We purchased a red 2017 mustang. The black racing stripes fade out. We did not know until delivery, they are awesome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page