The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 16 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

That last render looks like a tweaked '11-'14 with evos front end. Profile looks huge. Not doing it for me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry390 View Post
That last render looks like a tweaked '11-'14 with evos front end. Profile looks huge. Not doing it for me.
Yeah I agree. Looks like something I drew in study hall in 8th grade. Even the perspective is off...Hand it to Ford though, they are throwing a lot of curve balls at the media. I think though, we are going to be impressed with the '15's design.. lighter, faster, IRS. If the 11-12 GT was an M3 challenger, I think the next one will put away any debate.

2012 Mustang GT Brembo, 3.73, all weather mats, rear parking sensor, Gibson Stainless Axlebacks. 300a. Rousch takeoff leather interior, Boss 302 steering wheel. Mustang Club of MD.
Apprentice

2015 Ford Mustang rendered

PONY Member

Is that a Fusion Coupe?

It looks pretty much like this:
[img]woodyscarsite.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/2013fusioncoupe.jpg[/img]

I think Ford is trying to punk us.
BCM
Rookie

''Fusion coup.''

The new Mustang will be approximately 15 inches shorter while its width will be about 6.5 inches narrower than the current model. Sounds like a re-badged Fusion coup to me.
BCM
Rookie

''Fusion Coupe.''
new Mustang will be approximately 15 inches shorter while its width will be about 6.5 inches narrower than the current model. It sure looks like a re-badged Fusion Coupe to me...
Apprentice

Pretty cool! But, it will have to grow on me. I rarely like new models right when they come out. Can't wait to see the rear of this thing...

2013 Mustang GT Base 6MT
93H Bama Tune, Roush Axle Backs, 11-12 white gauge overlays, White/Red rally shift knob, Metra Dash kit with Kenwood DNX5120, Tinted, 18x8 Charcoal AMRs with 255/45/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires.
Apprentice

If that's what the 2015 Mustang looks like - I'm so happy that I bought my 2013 Mustang GT.
PONY Member

I like it, the render "strips" the cover off the spy shot basically. Would be nice to see the rest of the body. Im glad the Mustang is going back to its original size.

2015 50 Anniversary Package GT
2014 Race Red Premium GT Convertible
2003 Silver GT
1981 Ford Mustang Fastback
1966 Mustang Coupe 289 4V
15 years ago 1984 Ford Mustang Hardtop
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

It's a Fusion with a Mustang Logo.

[LEFT][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red]2013 V6 Base, Manual / Race Red / Roush CAI / Roush Axle Back/w square tips / Steeda tower brace.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT]
GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

It"s down right UGLY,there is nothing else to say other than it should be called the MUSTFUSE,it"s to ugly to be called a Mustang,Ford what are you doing?roadrage.gif
Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Coyote View Post
It"s down right UGLY,there is nothing else to say other than it should be called the MUSTFUSE,it"s to ugly to be called a Mustang,Ford what are you doing?roadrage.gif

It's not a Ford render. I may have said that before.
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Doesn't look to good honestly. The side profile doesn't look like a mustang. Front end isn't TOO bad though

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs
Apprentice

Now I'm REALLY happy with my 14'. I don't see how you could improve upon it and retain a Mustang feel anyway.

1993 Reef Blue Notch 5.0, flowmaster three chamber cat backs, K+N air, 3.73, cobra clutch, 158k and still kicking. 2014 Mustang GT prem., Black, Brembo, manual, 3.73 gear, fog-light tint, new GT floormats, led license plate bulbs, Jlt oil separator, K&N drop-in air filter, SickSpeed black shifter knob with red shift pattern, GT 500 axle backs, locking gas cap, painted MMD quarter window covers, Roush chin splitter, red Lethal Performance windshield banner, SHR black fuel door.
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Well the 50 HP more the coyote is supposed to have might help you with that "Mustang feel" you are concerned about. All the haters will change their minds once they sit next to one at a red light and it roasts the tires off. They'll say: Yep. It's a Mustang.
People saying this render doesn't look anything like a Mustang kill me. Because we all know the fox looked just like all previous Mustangs. And of course the SN95's looked exactly like the fox. Get over it. The Mustang has evolved over the years and in a couple years some, not all, but some people will be saying "this is the best Mustang style ever" just like some do with the original, the fox body, the sn95 and the s197.
The best thing to do is to wait and see the finished product before you make your minds up. I have faith that Ford will put out an amazing car.

OracleHCR
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium; Performance Package 1:
MagneRide; Active Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page