The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 23 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblue67 View Post
uuugghh this is soo annoying. I want to see the car already! Need to know what it looks like before ordering on 14's ends!
^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^

Shadow Black 2018 GT 10R80-355
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

The rear deck looks pretty darn long...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Apprentice

Those look to me like carbon fiber brakes...just like on the upcoming Z/28. Unfortunately that might mean that their track-focused edition is going to be spendy like the Z/28, rather than affordable like the Boss 302.

2013 GT 6MT (Black)

Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boff View Post
Those look to me like carbon fiber brakes...just like on the upcoming Z/28. Unfortunately that might mean that their track-focused edition is going to be spendy like the Z/28, rather than affordable like the Boss 302.

There might be one of those flagship models with the best of the best components, and priced accordingly. But you know how it goes, the internet fanbois want their favorite car to be faster than the other company's even if they never buy it. How many Camaro guys are bragging about the Z/28 even before it goes on sale?

As a standalone option the carbon brakes would be awesome. Brembo's technology has been doing a good job at bringing prices down. When first launched carbon ceramic brakes were a $15,000 option, now they can be had on certain vehicles for $4-6,000 extra. There are conventional iron brakes that cost that much today.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereaper View Post
^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^
Haha. I'm sure that's what a lot of people are thinking.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Rookie

Have we considered that the 2015 test mule might actually be wearing a Fusion nose and is not the final product? Just saying, if they're using a Fusion frame for testing, why not.
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metros11 View Post
Have we considered that the 2015 test mule might actually be wearing a Fusion nose and is not the final product? Just saying, if they're using a Fusion frame for testing, why not.
Fusion nose, possibly; frame (actually, unibody), not likely since the Fusion is a front-wheel-drive car.

They're certainly doing a heck of a job keeping a lid on the new design. I can't remember a new model for which this little was known about its final appearance this close to its presumed introduction date.

Allez Rouge
2012 GT Premium Coupe | Performance White | 401A Charcoal+Grabber Blue | Comfort Pkg | MT82 | Boss 302 Shift Knob | 18" Pony Pkg Wheels w/Brembo Pkg Center Caps | Boss/CS Front Valance | Scott Drake 5.0/Tri-bar Fender Emblems | FRPP Strut Tower Brace | Redline Hood Struts | GT500 Rear Splash Guards | Rear Spoiler Delete | Sound Tube Delete
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
There might be one of those flagship models with the best of the best components, and priced accordingly. But you know how it goes, the internet fanbois want their favorite car to be faster than the other company's even if they never buy it. How many Camaro guys are bragging about the Z/28 even before it goes on sale?

As a standalone option the carbon brakes would be awesome. Brembo's technology has been doing a good job at bringing prices down. When first launched carbon ceramic brakes were a $15,000 option, now they can be had on certain vehicles for $4-6,000 extra. There are conventional iron brakes that cost that much today.
Good points, both.

2013 GT 6MT (Black)
PONY Member

Looks like that back panel around the quad exhausts was cut open. I hope they exist the exhausts through a panel that hides those ugly mufflers.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez Rouge View Post
They're certainly doing a heck of a job keeping a lid on the new design. I can't remember a new model for which this little was known about its final appearance this close to its presumed introduction date.
Maybe the Stingray?

2011 GT Kona Blue - Saddle 400a, 6MT, 3.55, Electronic, Brembo, Glass Roof, HID, Security, Comfort, RearVC, GT500 Mufflers, Procal tuner, Vorshlag brake lines, Boss/CS Fascia, Brake cooling ducts
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Looks like a BMW with black rims

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblue67 View Post
Looks like a BMW with black rims
How so?
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie24 View Post
How so?
Haha. I duunno. The third and fourth pics down look like a BMW or Audi front for some reason. Just doesn't look like a mustang to me. Even the headlights look wierd. Buuut that's the point of them covering it anyways, so we can't see it!! Annoying

Rookie

Thumbs up Mustang SVT GT350 on video!

Holy crap if this thing sounds that good on a crappy cell phone, I can't imagine how great it'll sound in person.

Source; Mustang6g

Mustang GT350 SVT Model Spied on Video for First Time!! - YouTube
Apprentice

I just saw the Jaguar XFR commercial, looks similar to some of the renderings for the mustang....

2011 GT Premium, 400A, MT, Black with Stone interior
My Mods So Far (in order): VA Legal Tint, Polk DB571 Speakers - Front & Rear, Third brake light pulser, MMD Classic Louvers, GT500 AB, Bondra Performance EZ-Clutch Pedal Extension, resonators cut out - do this!, Steeda shorty black antenna.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page