The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 24 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I just saw the Jaguar XFR commercial, looks similar to some of the renderings for the mustang....
Seeeee!! The 15 doesn't look like a mustang anymore haha

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
I hope this is the 15.

http://www.gizmag.com/equus-bass-770-muscle-car/29175/

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
MACH I Member

Known about the Bass 770 for a bit now. What I didn't know was that It uses a transaxle. Very curious to see how it handles.

I could however think of better ways to spend 250k.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way

GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PW_Pony View Post
Known about the Bass 770 for a bit now. What I didn't know was that It uses a transaxle. Very curious to see how it handles.

I could however think of better ways to spend 250k.

Haha. Yeah. Kind of ridiculously expensive. I just heard about them today. Cool looking

Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTNOS View Post
"One Ford" design. who came up with that idea? the same design engineer who has been running Cadillac's front end design into the ground for the last decade?

no one wants a car that looks like every other car that Ford makes. they need to rethink that concept.
And actual Europeans voted the 65 mustang their favorite car style.
BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblue67 View Post
Seeeee!! The 15 doesn't look like a mustang anymore haha
The FoxBody didn't look like a Mustang either.

Shadow Black 2018 GT 10R80-355
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereaper View Post
The FoxBody didn't look like a Mustang either.
True. But I personally don't like them. But I'm sure there's a lot of people that do

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

If this is it, I'll pass, I think on these renderings it lost that Mustang feel, but we'll see until the real first pics!

chazcron's 2015 Ford Mustang 360 Degree Spin - YouTube
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015?.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	288.3 KB
ID:	271554  

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Cowboy View Post
If this is it, I'll pass, I think on these renderings it lost that Mustang feel, but we'll see until the real first pics!

chazcron's 2015 Ford Mustang 360 Degree Spin - YouTube
Doesn't look a whole lot different then the current model does it? The rear sort of looks like the previous model and the hood is like the fusion. Where do these renderings come from though. Like where are they basing them off?

Apprentice

Really not a fan of the futuristic look. If that's a good way to put it. I have an 09 and I still think it's the best looking mustang produced since 1970. Just my opinion...

GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemac View Post
Really not a fan of the futuristic look. If that's a good way to put it. I have an 09 and I still think it's the best looking mustang produced since 1970. Just my opinion...

The only thing the 09 version is missing in my opinion is the muscle hump above the rear wheels. I really like that on the new models.

Rookie

2015 Mustang Interior Shows Paddle Shifters, Push Button Start, C Pillar and More! - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (6th Generation Platform) - Mustang6G.com

new interior pics from M6G. Can't believe the paddle shifters and launch control. Some real tech in here it seems can't wait.
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie24 View Post
2015 Mustang Interior Shows Paddle Shifters, Push Button Start, C Pillar and More! - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (6th Generation Platform) - Mustang6G.com

new interior pics from M6G. Can't believe the paddle shifters and launch control. Some real tech in here it seems can't wait.
I'm loving the toggle switches. And holy crap those brakes mean business.

I may just very well trade my 12 in when they get the kinks worked out.

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

That's a much nicer interior than the current mustangs

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs
Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie24 View Post

There is no launch control. There is a toggle for traction control however.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page