The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 28 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013MustangGT View Post
I hope they make the interior higher quality because the current plastic interior looks like it was made at Fisher Price.
And still nicer than the interior in my 67 hehe :p

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW_Pony View Post
It still looks and feels better than a Camaro interior!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
yeah, I was about to say "sit inside a Camaro".

PONY Member

Looks like the new Z/28 is going to be a handful for Ford to match especially on the handling side. Price starts at $55K but it sounds like it is barely streetable. I kind of wish Ford would also produce 500HP+, N/A motors.

Here's a look:

Yahoo!

GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry390 View Post
Looks like the new Z/28 is going to be a handful for Ford to match especially on the handling side. Price starts at $55K but it sounds like it is barely streetable. I kind of wish Ford would also produce 500HP+, N/A motors.

Here's a look:

Yahoo!
Woah. Faster than the gt500 and less expensive. Except without air conditioning?!? Haha weird

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Rookie

Quote:

Here's a look:

Yahoo!
Actually, the article said the ZL1 starts at $55k, so the Z28 will likely be a bit steeper. It probably will be in the GT500 price range....
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Some previews based on CAD:

Our 2015 Mustang Preview Derived From CAD Designs - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (6th Generation Platform) - Mustang6G.com

Current: 2015 Ford Focus SE

Former: 2007 GT, Satin Silver
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Another really nice render on Jalopnik; takes the one from Mustang6G and beefs it up a little bit:

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin9150 View Post
Blue, you are right, the Mustang is a great American icon and should always stay true to its roots. However, just like everything else, times change and as this happens, the car needs to evolve. Personally, I am holding judgement until a full reveal is made, but so far, I like what I see.
The spy shot and all the renders look very similar to the current body. I think the folks who hate the 15 but like the 10-14 just aren't paying attention to what Mustangs look like or something. They're all equally retro. The 05-09 was less retro IMO, with the straighter body lines. Only the nose was more retro.

PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:

Here's a look:

Yahoo!
The camaro is basically on slicks. Throw the faster than claims right out the window.

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Automotive press to get sneak peek at Mustang next week, per Reuters. Reveal planned for December.

Ford offers auto writers a look at redesigned Mustang next week | Reuters

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat07GT View Post
Another really nice render on Jalopnik; takes the one from Mustang6G and beefs it up a little bit:

This doesn't look bad at all...

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

I am glad you like it,it"s just not my taste.
PONY Member

Does not matter what it looks like. All it has to do is beat the pants off the Camaro on the street, strip and track. If Ford does that, well it will sell even if it looks like a Pinto...........best regards PLum
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Does the current the GT beat the SS? The SS has a few more HP but the GT is smaller and lighter.

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Some side renders based on CAD from the guy over at Mustang6G. Side views looks pretty good.

Rear view:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page