The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 GT 5.0 View Post
Honestly... I kinda hope I don't like it. If I do I'll be a little mad that I didn't wait for the 15 or maybe a 16. Either way I do love my Mustang! I bought it with plans to keep it for a while. It's my first. :-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I like that mentality.

13 GT base, 3.55, Sterling Grey, MGW shifter, BMR LCA's, GT500 AB, silver RTR's, 275/40/19 Michelin pilot super sports, more stereo equipment than I will admit to, more parts to come.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
5.0L Member

I just hope they dont ruin it with the new looks. Not really a fan of any of the "possiblities" I've seen.

2013 Mustang GT - MT82 - Gotta Have It Green
Flowmaster Hushpower mufflers | Barton short throw | Roush chin spoiler
PONY Member

The Fusion obviously has some Rapide in it, but it's still a good looking car, and when I look at it I don't find myself saying "cheap knockoff," if the next Mustang has some Aston in it I wouldn't be that upset...unless we're talking about the Cygnet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

PONY Member
5.0L Member

Ford's gonna have a hard time one-upping the '11-'12. IMO, it's the perfect Mustang. The idea of mixing the '65-'66/'69-'70 fastbacks and tweaking it up year by year to it's current state was just plain genius. I just hope they don't over-style the '15.

2012 base GT, Grabber Blue/6MT/Brembos/3.73
2013 301A GT, Gotta Have It Green/6MT/3.31
1983 GT, Bright Red/5MT/T-Tops/3.08
GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayStar View Post
Ford's gonna have a hard time one-upping the '11-'12. IMO, it's the perfect Mustang. The idea of mixing the '65-'66/'69-'70 fastbacks and tweaking it up year by year to it's current state was just plain genius. I just hope they don't over-style the '15.
+ 1 I agree 100% the 2011-12 is the BEST Mustang ever built,I plan to keep mine forever,I don"t see how Ford could ever top them and still keep the Mustang world happy.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Coyote View Post
+ 1 I agree 100% the 2011-12 is the BEST Mustang ever built,I plan to keep mine forever,I don"t see how Ford could ever top them and still keep the Mustang world happy.

It's quite easy actually. Smaller and lighter, a little more power, IRS, DSG for those that doesn't know how to drive a manual. A fresh look to top it all off (This retro look is almost 10 yrs old). I might see myself coming back

My Junk POS MT82 and tens of thousand POS mt82 survived TWO winters. How can it be? It's suppose to whine and grind all winter!!!! I love troll myth
2012 GT Premium, Glass Roof, 3.73, MT82, HID+SEC, 401A, MGW shifter, Gt500 muffler, Clear bra, 3M tint
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage541 View Post
My point is I still won't care if it does. The fusion can be considered a cheap ****** rip off and I still love the look. People can have their own views on it just like they do of my car already. What matters is what I think about it.
You can have your views...just like i can have my own views...my view is it looks like a cheap crappy rip off of an aston...if that bangs your gong, more power to you & Ford did it right in your eyes.

Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulls View Post
my view is it looks like a cheap crappy rip off of an aston...if that bangs your gong, more power to you & Ford did it right in your eyes.

What is 'it', and what has Ford done?

We have seen nothing but what magazine artists think the new car will look like.
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulls View Post
You can have your views...just like i can have my own views...my view is it looks like a cheap crappy rip off of an aston...if that bangs your gong, more power to you & Ford did it right in your eyes.

Please promise me you won't buy one. Leave it for those of us with taste.

Alex
2010 GTRR in 5.0 Magazine [http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/m5lp-1212-2010-ford-mustang-gt-rr-total-fabrication/viewall.html]

2015 White SC, PP, etc....

GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

I can promise I won"t even go to a Ford dealership to see them, or take a test drive I am happy with what I have,+ it is paid for.
PONY Member

People have to jump off the retro style band wagon already. It's an outdated style and has been done for what.. 10 years now? It's time for change and I can't wait for the change. Not saying I'm gonna run out and sell my car, I love my car. But its about time for a new style to be born. Apparently everyone wants the retro style to continue for 40 more years lol :hihi:.

PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
People have to jump off the retro style band wagon already. It's an outdated style and has been done for what.. 10 years now? It's time for change and I can't wait for the change. Not saying I'm gonna run out and sell my car, I love my car. But its about time for a new style to be born. Apparently everyone wants the retro style to continue for 40 more years lol :hihi:.
Idc if they are moving away from the "retroness" I just dont want them to make it hideous lol

2013 Mustang GT - MT82 - Gotta Have It Green
Flowmaster Hushpower mufflers | Barton short throw | Roush chin spoiler
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayStar View Post
+1, my thoughts as well. We'll see, but it looks like I'll be keeping mine for a very long time...

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
If it looks like this, I'll be all over it and selling my car asap.
Looks sick if you ask me.
Attachment 220593

I'm with you on this. I couldn't care less if it looks like a cheap knockoff of an Aston Martin. To me that looks sharp! And that's not taking anything away from the 10-14's.

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirledpeaz View Post
I'm with you on this. I couldn't care less if it looks like a cheap knockoff of an Aston Martin. To me that looks sharp! And that's not taking anything away from the 10-14's.
Not at all, I love my 11GT, but this with the looks, IRS, lighter, shorter, more power... can't beat that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page