PONY Member

Lou McBee | Stage3Motorsports.com
Toll Free | 877.578.2433 | M-F 8:30AM-5PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
5.0L Member

I think it looks good.

Question for the haters: Does it still look like a fusion?

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangfreak196 View Post
I think it looks good.

Question for the haters: Does it still look like a fusion?
No it doesn't, and thank God for that, it also doesn't look like that absolute POS Evos, so it's not worthy of hate, but definitely makes you wonder what was all that hype about, all that secrecy like they were working on some incredibly revolutionary machine that needed to be kept classified like it was a covert CIA operation. They made it look like it was going to be a breakthrough design like the Stingray, and why wouldn't be, since it was going to be the 50th anniversary.

Instead, all they did in all that black ops special navy seals project was flatten the old 11/14 and added the independent suspension. Yawn.

2011 GT Kona Blue - Saddle 400a, 6MT, 3.55, Electronic, Brembo, Glass Roof, HID, Security, Comfort, RearVC, GT500 Mufflers, Procal tuner, Vorshlag brake lines, Boss/CS Fascia, Brake cooling ducts

GT Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
No it doesn't, and thank God for that, it also doesn't look like that absolute POS Evos, so it's not worthy of hate, but definitely makes you wonder what was all that hype about, all that secrecy like they were working on some incredibly revolutionary machine that needed to be kept classified like it was a covert CIA operation. They made it look like it was going to be a breakthrough design like the Stingray, and why wouldn't be, since it was going to be the 50th anniversary.

Instead, all they did in all that black ops special navy seals project was flatten the old 11/14 and added the independent suspension. Yawn.
It's all to build up hype for the car. I dont think they are keeping it covered up any more than past redesigns.

I just cant stand people making judgements on a car that isn't even out yet

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangfreak196 View Post
It's all to build up hype for the car. I dont think they are keeping it covered up any more than past redesigns.
Well there was that situation with the guy who had been at the focus group and came here to talk about it, and that triggered a series of serious consequences and all and the whole thread was not only removed but sentenced to damnatio memoriae

Quote:
I just cant stand people making judgements on a car that isn't even out yet
But since the renders are out, what should people do? Ignore them and say I'll suspend andy judgement until the actual car is revealed? We're on an enthusiast forum, people will have strong emotions and won't be shy about them, and why should they.

2011 GT Kona Blue - Saddle 400a, 6MT, 3.55, Electronic, Brembo, Glass Roof, HID, Security, Comfort, RearVC, GT500 Mufflers, Procal tuner, Vorshlag brake lines, Boss/CS Fascia, Brake cooling ducts
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Stage3 View Post
Looks cool and everything but that doesn't match the 2015 we've seen at all. Just look at the headlights/front fascia.
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre View Post
Looks cool and everything but that doesn't match the 2015 we've seen at all. Just look at the headlights/front fascia.
May I have one with a twin turbo boss engine please ?

I don't speak often but when I do, I don't have clue what I am talking about. I just repeat things that I once heard and do not repeat them correctly... My doctor told me it was an ID 10 T problem and it was incurable.
So when I reply to a post or add to a thread I just find the words elsewhere and copy and paste.
Sean Reilly

Im going to "Merge" This with the S550 Speculation Thread "Sticky" at the Top of Page
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRichard View Post
May I have one with a twin turbo boss engine please ?

Me Too! Deliver to Stage3 plz =)

Lou McBee | Stage3Motorsports.com
Toll Free | 877.578.2433 | M-F 8:30AM-5PM
MACH I Member

Quote:
Because it's just a SEMA car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
PONY Member

Im liking this color alot.

2012 GT Premium/Race Red/6MT/3.73 gears/Borla S-type

Ordered-9/27/11
Build-10/28/11
ETA-11/20/11
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofQueens View Post
Im liking this color alot.
The back of that kind of looks like the new camaros.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
THAT would be a freaking cool car.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Sean Reilly

Now IF the Production Model winds up Looking like THAT Rendition......Well then Ford, nor us, have Anything to worry about!......As that is a Sharp Looking Rendition

Sean.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Damn that looks great!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page