The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 32 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Realize it's just pics but so far it makes me happy to have my 13.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Dave USAF (Ret)
2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Comfort Pkg., Red Candy, Saddle Leather, 6 MT, 3.31s Build date: 20120808, Purchase date: 20121009, Mods: GT500 Axle Back Exhaust, Steeda Black Shift Knob, Redline Hood Struts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member

Lol 4.9L V8 and a 3.8L V6?

Sounds legit

2018 GT350 - Race red

2012 Mustang GT/CS - Race red - Electronics package - Security package - 3.73 - Steeda shift knob - Steeda shift bracket - ProCal II Tune - GT500 ABs - Shaftmasters DS - Boss 302S Wheels - Build date: February 14th, 2012

2011 Mustang V6 - Pony Package Premium Coupe - Black - Charcoal Leather - Roush Front Fascia - Matte Black Lemans and Hockey Stick Hood Stripes - 6% HP Charcoal Tint - 3.31
GT Member
S197 Member

Ford and Chevy really are co-developing 9 and 10 speed autos though

2002 C5 Z51. MCS 2WNR TT2 coilovers, 18x11 Forgestars, 315's, yada yada. Built Z06 T56. Bolt ons. Coming soon to a CAM event near you.

2013 F150 6.2L. 9mpg.

SHELBY GT 350 Member

Garage
Not the real deal but probably pretty close. It's going to be a smaller car which makes sense for the European market. It will have IRS and the Coyote, and 3.7L, plus a 4cyl turbo engine option.

2005 4.0 MT dual exhaust GT mufflers GT suspension and wheels
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

That is a nasty looking car from the front......Yes....

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
BOSS Member

Garage
This looks pretty good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2zfsfpe.jpg
Views:	2666
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	280721  

Shadow Black 2018 GT 10R80-355
BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiZ_65 View Post
4.9L V8? ....I refuse to believe that the Coyote would only have a 4 year run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewr87 View Post
Lol 4.9L V8 and a 3.8L V6?
The current 5.0 is 4951 cc. Only by virtue of rounding up is it considered a 5.0.

The old 5.0 was 4942 cc.

Nevertheless, I think a lot of the information that's been passed around over the last few days has a lot of truth to it and there is no coincidence that the surveys and "leaked" renders from Car and Driver came out at the same time. There is a lot of good information with some misleading filler to keep people guessing about whats actually going to happen. I think some of the "errors" are intentional and allow Ford give out juicy tidbits without totally spilling the beans. It's all a calculated and controlled release of information from Ford and it's got people talking, which is exactly what they want. They've been in the game for over 100 years, they aren't stupid.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
It might be just me, but it still annoys me that there making the mustang into the World Car and not one of their other cars, fusion/focus...

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
GT Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblue67 View Post
It might be just me, but it still annoys me that there making the mustang into the World Car and not one of their other cars, fusion/focus...
I dont mean to be "that guy" but the fusion (Mondeo) and focus are both world cars. They sell them both in the UK along with the Fiesta and Escape (Kuga).

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangfreak196 View Post
I dont mean to be "that guy" but the fusion (Mondeo) and focus are both world cars. They sell them both in the UK along with the Fiesta and Escape (Kuga).
Then why isn't that good enough? Can't Ford keep their American muscle car just that, an American muscle car.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangfreak196 View Post
In fact, Europe gets a bada** version of the Focus that we don't get.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
Apprentice

Blue oval could have thrown a mule out there for pics. Release the real deal in April. Get people talking.

2012 Mustang GT CS / Performance White / Black Leather / 302-MT82 / 3.73 / HID lamps and fogs / Bama tune / K&N air filter
PONY Member

The Car and Driver photo is legit. I don't expect any differences. The prices and options have not been leaked though. Those are rumors started from a recent survey that went out to Mustang owners. I participated in the survey and I saved off some of the HTML;

Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
Morpace Inc.
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I am looking forward to seeing the real deal on the lots,I would like to see the base 5.0 pushing closer to 500 HP.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Diabl0 View Post
I just want to know if the faux gas cap will fit on mine....
I assume it will be slower in drags but faster on the track.
Glad they kept 5.0 and no Direct Injection.

lets see some VOODOO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page