The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 36 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo325 View Post
Well I'll be giving my dealer a deposit very soon. Hope to be driving one in April.
I'd wait a year or two for them to work out the bugs. Also for the updated powerplants coming out in a couple years.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

This Is What Fordís All-New 2015 Mustang Really Looks Like

Real pics here, from TIME:

This Is What Ford’s All-New 2015 Mustang Really Looks Like | TIME.com

Ordered 9/13/11 / Delivered 10/24/11: 2012 AT V6 premium convertible, Grabber Blue, Comfort Package, remote starter, rear camera
My other car: 2003 Toyota Prius, 100K miles
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldder View Post
Odd photos. That first one look like a render. The second one, I don't know what to make of it. Might be the camera lens and angle, but it looks a bit deformed.

Can't wait to see more angles.

SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
If that truly is it, then that solidifies in my mind that I made the right decision in ordering the 2014 when I did.

This was the ONE time that I truly wanted to be wrong. I wanted the 2015 to make me go WOW I struck too early, maybe I need to trade the 12 in on one....

But I am just not feeling it.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Interesting picture.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/198d.../ku-xlarge.jpg

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Apprentice

Garage
I'll put the 2015 Mustang in the same group as the 2003 Chevy Silverado.

I bought a 2002 Silverado after I saw the abortion of the 2003 Silverado's. (I still own it with 205,000 miles)

The 2015 Mustang is not quite as much of an abortion, but I am glad I have a 2014 Mustang on the way.

I see a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo that mated with a 2014 Ford Fusion.

14' GT Premium, 400A, Oxford White, 6M, Track Package, Comfort Package.
MODS: FRPP 2.3L Whipple / FRPP GT500 Axle Back / FRPP Short throw shifter with bracket / FRPP Adjustable Handling Pack / American Racing Long Tube Headers (with H-Pipe) / BMR LCA with relocation brackets / BMR UCA with mount / DSS 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft / McLeod Flywheel & RST Twin Disc Clutch / Forgestar Piano Black CF5V 19x9, 19x10 / MT 305/35ZR19 ET Radial & MT 255/40ZR19 Street Comp Tires
PONY Member

Front end isn't bad, but just looks like someone slapped a pony in the grille of a Fusion. I actually like the change to the B-pillar/quarter window but I'm not digging the rear end at all. The tail lights don't look anywhere nearly as great as the '13s, and the profile of the rear would look much better if it were more vertical.
Apprentice

I dont like it at all. The interior is way too cluttered with buttons and the signal lever looks like it's straight out of a focus. The back end is just straight up hideous IMO. I'm not a fan of what they did with the LED running lights either.

Watch europe just love it though.

2013 GT - Pretty stock... for now
Apprentice

Garage
I'm going to laugh when the 2014 Mustang incentives are removed because everyone wants what's left instead of what is coming...

I'll be very interested to see how sales unfold in the States and worldwide by the middle of next year.

14' GT Premium, 400A, Oxford White, 6M, Track Package, Comfort Package.
MODS: FRPP 2.3L Whipple / FRPP GT500 Axle Back / FRPP Short throw shifter with bracket / FRPP Adjustable Handling Pack / American Racing Long Tube Headers (with H-Pipe) / BMR LCA with relocation brackets / BMR UCA with mount / DSS 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft / McLeod Flywheel & RST Twin Disc Clutch / Forgestar Piano Black CF5V 19x9, 19x10 / MT 305/35ZR19 ET Radial & MT 255/40ZR19 Street Comp Tires
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
http://jalopnik.com/the-clearest-pho...yet-1476366690

Looks like the car and driver 360į wasn't correct

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2015-ford-mustang-leaked-360-view-and-full-details-news

There's was just a rendering. Annoying.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Apprentice

The car will get better in time. The first couple of years a new body can sell itself, as long as its not a total disaster. I don't see every 11-14 owner running out to trade.

2013 DIB 301A / Auto / Recaro / Brembo
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre View Post
Front end isn't bad, but just looks like someone slapped a pony in the grille of a Fusion. I actually like the change to the B-pillar/quarter window but I'm not digging the rear end at all. The tail lights don't look anywhere nearly as great as the '13s, and the profile of the rear would look much better if it were more vertical.
Where do you see the taillight?
GT Member
S197 Member

I like it. I'll think hard at buying.

2019 GT - Velocity Blue with Black Accent Package
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin View Post
Where do you see the taillight?
Link on the previous page:

GT Member
S197 Member

Love the rear!!!

2019 GT - Velocity Blue with Black Accent Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page