The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 37 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
I'm not suuper fond of the two side windows touching on a fastback but I guess it's more 1969 than 64-68.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

I want to like it but these recent pics of the actual car? are the worst I've seen yet. Some of the earlier renders were more appealing but this thing is just fugly. Front, side, back all look bad to me. Oh well. Love my 2011 GT!

2011 Mustang GT 5.0, Kona Blue, Auto, Quarter Louvers, Black Bullitt Wheels. GT500 Axleback Exhaust.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E GT View Post
I want to like it but these recent pics of the actual car? are the worst I've seen yet. Some of the earlier renders were more appealing but this thing is just fugly. Front, side, back all look bad to me. Oh well. Love my 2011 GT!
To me it looks like a slightly changed 2011.

1967 Sport Sprint 200, 3 speed standard, Midnight Blue, June 7. No A/C, manual steering and drum brakes. Added dual exhaust and front disc brakes.

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblue67 View Post
To me it looks like a slightly changed 2011.
Agreed if you also think Rosie O'Donnel is slightly changed in comparison to Eva Mendes.

2011 Mustang GT 5.0, Kona Blue, Auto, Quarter Louvers, Black Bullitt Wheels. GT500 Axleback Exhaust.
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E GT View Post
Agreed if you also think Rosie O'Donnel is slightly changed in comparison to Eva Mendes.
I'd rather pay 35k to ride the 2011 than Rosie O'Donnell.

Apprentice

2015 Ford Mustang - Official

2015 Ford Mustang - Official
GT Member
S197 Member

Can't wait to see the build options they put online.

2019 GT - Velocity Blue with Black Accent Package
GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Woah, so the v6 and the 4 will make almost the same power as eachother? Would you only get the v6 because it has more room to add more power?

PONY Member

Well the 2015 is officially revealed so it's no longer a speculation thread

2013 Mustang GT DIB Auto, Roush Axlebacks, Bama Tune and Steeda CAI

GT Member
Classic Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013MustangGT View Post
Well the 2015 is officially announced so it's no longer a speculation thread
Somebody has to start a new thread now

Apprentice

Garage
These new released photos are better than what was previously shown. I don't hate it as much.

Looks like the 5.0 power numbers are the same. I'll be interested in seeing if the GT is actually 200 lbs lighter, or if the 200 lb. drop in weight is for the 2.3 L only. The 2014 GT might end up being a better drag strip car while the 2015 becomes a much better track car. There is not a lot of drag racing outside of the U.S...

14' GT Premium, 400A, Oxford White, 6M, Track Package, Comfort Package.
MODS: FRPP 2.3L Whipple / FRPP GT500 Axle Back / FRPP Short throw shifter with bracket / FRPP Adjustable Handling Pack / American Racing Long Tube Headers (with H-Pipe) / BMR LCA with relocation brackets / BMR UCA with mount / DSS 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft / McLeod Flywheel & RST Twin Disc Clutch / Forgestar Piano Black CF5V 19x9, 19x10 / MT 305/35ZR19 ET Radial & MT 255/40ZR19 Street Comp Tires
PONY Member

Quote:
Somebody has to start a new thread now
Don't get a bag of hammers dropped on your head...........

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 6spd manual transmission-BBK Longtube headers-BBK O/R X- Borla S Type mufflers- Dolce DC34 Matte Black wheels - 255/35/20 Nexen N3000 all around.
Raxiom halos, all lights smoked, louvers, Tuned by Lund Racing
PONY Member

Quote:
Woah, so the v6 and the 4 will make almost the same power as eachother? Would you only get the v6 because it has more room to add more power?
I would venture to say that the direct injected, turbo 4 will have a significantly better power band than the v6 out of the box. Plus, the tuners will have field day modifying the boost on the four.

2012 Mustang GT Brembo, 3.73, all weather mats, rear parking sensor, Gibson Stainless Axlebacks. 300a. Rousch takeoff leather interior, Boss 302 steering wheel. Mustang Club of MD.
GT Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo325 View Post
I would venture to say that the direct injected, turbo 4 will have a significantly better power band than the v6 out of the box. Plus, the tuners will have field day modifying the boost on the four.
Im curious what the price difference will be between the two. Id imagine the turbo will be slightly more than the V6. Id get the turbo 4 for a nice fat torque curve.

2013 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Recaro Seats, MT82, GT500 Axle Back, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust, Transmission Bushing Insert, MGW Shifter, Steeda Shift Knob, GT500 Spoiler, MMD Hood Struts, CPC Battery Covers.
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangfreak196 View Post
Im curious what the price difference will be between the two. Id imagine the turbo will be slightly more than the V6. Id get the turbo 4 for a nice fat torque curve.
The 2.3eco is supposed to be the midrange model so I'd expect it to be priced similarly

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page