The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread. - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Coyote View Post
+ 1 I agree 100% the 2011-12 is the BEST Mustang ever built,I plan to keep mine forever,I don"t see how Ford could ever top them and still keep the Mustang world happy.
Well...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Dave USAF (Ret)
2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Comfort Pkg., Red Candy, Saddle Leather, 6 MT, 3.31s Build date: 20120808, Purchase date: 20121009, Mods: GT500 Axle Back Exhaust, Steeda Black Shift Knob, Redline Hood Struts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
4.6L Member

If you take this guy at his word, the new car really is going to be "very European"

News: Ford insider leaks 2015 Mustang motor lineup - the Mustang goes EcoBoost! | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

Current - Stock 04 GT Convertible
Sold - Built & Blown 02 GT, Stock 99 V6

glock22357

It would be easy to guarantee a sales hit.

Take the current car, make a 80% sized version of it without sacrificing too much on the interior. 400Lbs lighter, IRS, DCT & paddles.

No real need to change the style much, just higher quality interior plastics and seat coverings.

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers View Post
If you take this guy at his word, the new car really is going to be "very European"

News: Ford insider leaks 2015 Mustang motor lineup - the Mustang goes EcoBoost! | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog
I liked the rendering by C&D, I wouldn't mind if it bared a resemblance to it. As far as the engines are concerned, I'm a bit skeptical that the GT will have ~480hp, I wouldn't mind that but I'm doubtful...unless the V6 does have ~400hp. Time will tell. I'm guessing they'll utilize the new 9/10 speed that they're developing with GM, I want to say the 10 speed was for RWD applications. I'd like to see a DCT but who knows which route they'll pursue.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Mustang II Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread.

Post anything specific to the 2015my here

2013 GT CONVERTIBLE GHIG
2015 F-150 King Ranch crew cab

Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
AFM SITE ADMINISTRATOR

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING PATRIOTIC!

Last edited by 5POINTO; 07-24-2013 at 06:55 PM.
PONY Member

Let's get all those rumors, renderings, and spy shots all in one place!

2014 GT Coupe, 3.73 gears, Security Pkg
5POINTO

Yup, lets keep it all here guys. When the car comes out we will make a new section for it.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Lets get this going. What color, engine, trans, options will you want on your '15?

Screaming Yellow, 5.0 or EcoBoost 6, Tremec M6, Base w/ Recaro & Spoiler Delete

'07 Mustang GT Alloy, 5R55S, 4.10, VMP Tune, JLT 3, Cervinis 2.5" Cowl, GT500 Spoiler/AB's, 19" Brembo Wheels, Sportlines, Koni, Hawk Pads, Kicker Audio

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for Godís wrath remains on them.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim2013 View Post
Let's get all those rumors, renderings, and spy shots all in one place!
Nice!
Rookie

Let's do this!!

Rookie

fusion mustang? no thank you lol
GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siulam View Post
fusion mustang? no thank you lol
+1,I feel the same way,what we have seen so far true or false, is not what a Mustang is to me.I am NOT a fan of Eco Boost,Irs,Euro design so with that said I won"t be interested in buying a 2015 model or beyond, but it s interesting to watch all of this unfold.
PONY Member

Ok so I can agree please NO FUSION COUPE!

I was reading this article about Australia getting the new stang in 2016.In the article it says Ford will debut the new Mustang next year at the New York Auto Show. Link here http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyl...-1226678919880

So I checked the date of next years New York Auto Show & it says dates for 2014 are April 18-27.Link here New York International Auto Show - Show Info - Schedule

So how would Ford debut the Stang a day before the show starts?Birthday being April 17th?I've seen elsewhere that some had said the order banks for the 2015 would open in November 2013.

How would that be possible if nobody knows what it looks like or what options-colors would be available?

Any opinions or info are welcome!What do you guys think?

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knk11stang View Post
I've seen elsewhere that some had said the order banks for the 2015 would open in November 2013.

How would that be possible if nobody knows what it looks like or what options-colors would be available?

Any opinions or info are welcome!What do you guys think?
The November expectation is just based on prior model years. Ford usually stops accepting orders for the current model year within the first couple weeks of November. At least that's what they did between 2013 MY and 2014 MY.

Seeing as this is the 50th anniversary we're talking about, I would not be surprised if they completely threw this "rule" out the window.

It was originally stated that the 2014 MY was supposed to be a limited production run, but then it was quickly taken back as incorrect information. Could that have simply been a slip? Possibly. But most experts aren't expecting an unveiling until fall 2013 at the earliest.

2014 GT Coupe, 3.73 gears, Security Pkg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015 , doors , mustang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page