Latest 2015 Front End Rendering, Probably Pretty Darn Close - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgoins View Post
I dig it except for the squinty headlights

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
You'll have to go all the way back to 2009 to find a Mustang without squinty headlights!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sean Reilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW Burnett View Post
My 18" GT wheels had the blue oval in the middle of each. So that's four blue ovals right from the factory.
Yeah, those are the same caps that come on every base wheel (even the Focus) Those are the FIRST thing that you are supposed to Mod. out.

Sean.

Rookie

Looks too much like a Charger/Fusion combo to me. Im all for the no blue oval though.

1995 Mustang GTS
"The Fire-Breathing Dragon"

Apprentice

Looks pretty good for the V6!

2012 Mustang 3.7L V6 Premium MT

Airaid CAI/ Bassani Axleback/ BAMA 87 Performance Tune
Apprentice

Garage
Another rendering that just surfaced. Looks pretty good IMO

2011 GT Prem - 400a, Brembo Pkg, 3.55s, 6spd
OLD 405rwhp/381rwtq - 12.71 @ 113.13mph, 2.099 60' on stock tires (DA corrected 12.3 @ 116mph)
Mods: Boss 302 bottom end, JPC Stage 1 heads, Boss 302 Manifold/Oil Cooler/Front Fascia/Rear Diffuser, Mishimoto Radiator, Spec Clutch/Flywheel, Airaid CAI, JBA Long Tubes, Pypes Super System, Eibach Pro-Kit, UMI LCA/Relo Brackets/Panhard Bar, GT500 wheels/Nitto NT555 (255/45 F, 285/40 R), Barton Shifter/Bracket, SGII /w blendmount, V1
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehMoose View Post
This is my favorite rendering so far. I'd like to see some more angles though.
Apprentice
V6 Member

Quote:

This rendering look pretty similar to the first one posted, and they both remind me too much of other cars. I'm gonna miss the unique look of current gen stangs. That said, this doesn't look bad, maybe a little odd. I'll keep my 2012, but this will sell like hotcakes.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedmasterk View Post
This rendering look pretty similar to the first one posted, and they both remind me too much of other cars. I'm gonna miss the unique look of current gen stangs. That said, this doesn't look bad, maybe a little odd. I'll keep my 2012, but this will sell like hotcakes.
Im not sure if its just me but the fact I don't see a rear wing of any kind kinda turns me off.

1995 Mustang GTS
"The Fire-Breathing Dragon"
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneAS27 View Post
Im not sure if its just me but the fact I don't see a rear wing of any kind kinda turns me off.
That's a huge plus for me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedmasterk View Post
I think this rendering (and the car) if it is accurate definitely shows that Ford is gearing towards capturing a younger crowd. Looks a lot like the lines of the 370z and FR-S/BRZ, not that it's a bad thing.

Part of me will miss the retro look, I bought a 14 for that reason, but I am happy to see this new direction. Hopefully it pans out and Ford sells them like hot cakes.

2011 V6 Mustang - Premium 202A Spec (Pony Package) - SOLD!

2014 V8 Mustang - Premium 400A Spec
6 Speed Manual, 3.31 Rear
Black, Charcoal Black
Comfort Package, Security System
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

So now there's this rendering... which for the most part totally rules.

2012 GT Premium - 401A - 6MT - 3.73s - Steeda CAI and Tune - Steeda Q-Series Hood - Forgestar CF5s - SVT Brembo Brakes - BOSS Brake Ducts - MGW Shifter - GT500 Axlebacks - BOSS Side Exit Exhuast - Eibach Prokit Springs - Adjustable Panhard Bar - BOSS Strut Tower Brace
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Yeah I'm definitely liking this latest one

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
PONY Member

Quote:

I think that looks great!! Now just can't wait to see the rear!

2007 Silver GT, manual
3.55 Gears, Shaftmaster 3.5" aluminum drive shaft, Borla Stingers, Pacesetter ceramic Long Tube Headers, Pacesetter catted H pipe, Steeda UDPs, JLT CAI, MGW short throw shifter and Bama 93 Oct Street tune

2001 Laser Red GT, automatic (293RWHP, 310RWTQ) Gone but not forgotten.
Banned

Only thing that looks Mustang to me is the pony emblem in the grille. Otherwise it looks like a "foreign" something. Don't care for the rear quarter window either. But like everything else new it may grow on me sometime in the future. I remember how ugly I thought the tail light change for 2010 was. Now I own and like those tail lights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page