Ford Mustang Forum banner

2015 Mustang - New Interior Spy Shot

6K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  MustangInTexas 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Looks good though...not really feeling the front of the car...but this interrior is hawt!

Hey anyone else checked out the location where thg picture had been taken?

Guys? It looks like Europe :)...check these parked cars out...

Don't think it's Europe. That car to the right looks like a Focus Electric, and pretty sure the other vehicle directly ahead is a Chevy cargo van.

#25 ·
To me it looks like Ford is moving the Mustang more towards the AM Vanquish in styling...I even see Porsche influences in places...none of this is bad thing in my opinion other than price increases. I sincerely hope Ford keeps the Mustang affordable...we don't need a Ford version of the Corvette with 45-50k models the middle class can't afford.

#27 ·
Not sure if anyone else noticed but I didn't see where you put the key, maybe they switched to a push start? That'd be awesome.

#28 ·
maybe they switched to a push start?
Look in the lower corner of the center console by the drivers knee.

As far as MyColor, I've never cared for it. I just set it to a color that I can easily see and read at night and without being too bright. Instead of adding ambient lighting to the interior (something that I never use) it would have been more interesting if they had allowed adjustability of all of the dash and door lights instead of just the gauge cluster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.