2015 Mustang GT - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Thumbs up 2015 Mustang GT

Last year I posted that a good friend of mine is a engineer at Ford. Then I said you will not be disappointed with the 2015 S550. Well it's here and I love it. I'm going down to my dealer right now and get things started. I'll keep you guys posted as to when and how long before any order becomes reality. Gotta go, later.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2013
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
Last year I posted that a good friend of mine is a engineer at Ford. Then I said you will not be disappointed with the 2015 S550. Well it's here and I love it. I'm going down to my dealer right now and get things started. I'll keep you guys posted as to when and how long before any order becomes reality. Gotta go, later.
Given that the Ford web site says "Available late 2014," I'm thinking a trip to the dealer today is a little premature.

Allez Rouge
2012 GT Premium Coupe | Performance White | 401A Charcoal+Grabber Blue | Comfort Pkg | MT82 | Boss 302 Shift Knob | 18" Pony Pkg Wheels w/Brembo Pkg Center Caps | Boss/CS Front Valance | Scott Drake 5.0/Tri-bar Fender Emblems | FRPP Strut Tower Brace | Redline Hood Struts | GT500 Rear Splash Guards | Rear Spoiler Delete | Sound Tube Delete
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2013
PONY Member

There will be 1000 "2014.5" mustangs released in April. So he may be able to get one of those if he can start an order.

2014 Mustang GT 400A 6spd, Deep Impact Blue, Track Pack, Recaro Leather, Rear View Camera
Ordered:12/04/13 VIN: 12/10/13 Window Sticker Online: 12/19/13 Scheduled: 02/16/14 Built: 01/14/14 Original ETA: 01/13/14 Home: 01/29/14

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2013
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmhowitzer View Post
There will be 1000 "2014.5" mustangs released in April.
So say the rumors (have you seen confirmation of this? I haven't). I cannot imagine Ford allowing the 50th anniversary of the Mustang's introduction to pass without something really big happening. But I'm thinking the "2014.5" will be a special version of the current 2014 model.

Allez Rouge
2012 GT Premium Coupe | Performance White | 401A Charcoal+Grabber Blue | Comfort Pkg | MT82 | Boss 302 Shift Knob | 18" Pony Pkg Wheels w/Brembo Pkg Center Caps | Boss/CS Front Valance | Scott Drake 5.0/Tri-bar Fender Emblems | FRPP Strut Tower Brace | Redline Hood Struts | GT500 Rear Splash Guards | Rear Spoiler Delete | Sound Tube Delete
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

A little added info.

That's exactly what my dealer said I am his first sign on for the 2014 1/2 release. He gave me 10 pages of info from the FORD source book to review. The dealer expects to have all ordering information in place early January 2014. I will let you guys know as I get more info. I really like the look and I think Ford nailed it as far as styling.
I am not sure what I will finally go with, the paddle shifter option on the automatic might just be the ticket. But I really love rowing the gears. We shall see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page