LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
TTV6 Mustang looming??

With the TTV6 making it's way into the new SVT Raptor and with it already in so many Ford vehicles is there any chance we don't see this powertrain come in a Mustang? I think not...

There's been some unofficial rumors out there on some of reputable forums from some respected members talking about this.

With the TTV8 all but officially confirmed for the GT500, could we see the TTV6 go into another model? maybe a new Mach 1?

I think we'll have quite the interesting lineup of Mustangs to choose from come MY 2017...reminiscent of the '69 lineup.

2007 Black GT Premium
JLT Series 3 CAI | Brenspeed 91 | FRPP 4.10 | Bassani Catted X-Pipe | Bassani Axle Backs | Steeda UDP | Saleen N2 Suspension | Steeda LCA | 18" 2010 GT500 Replicas | Front:Nitto Invos Rear:Nitto NT05s | Xenon Front Bumper and Rear Lip | Matte Black Emblems | Smoked Lights

2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca - Black
19" Forgestar F14 Wheels | Michelin PSS | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar | Boss 302S Oil Separator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015
Rookie

I think it would kinda be sac religious to not have the rumble of a V8 in a Mach 1. Regardless of power that the TTV6 will put out, I think that they should come up with something totally new for a totally new motor, personally.

Ralph Sheeler | 855-776-6885 | [email protected]
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
I tend to agree, I think it's time we get a new trim title for the Mustang!

But it might it's inevitable that the ttv6 shows up at some point on the s550, maybe not, but we'll see. Either way, this is going to be an exciting generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think it would kinda be sac religious to not have the rumble of a V8 in a Mach 1. Regardless of power that the TTV6 will put out, I think that they should come up with something totally new for a totally new motor, personally.

2007 Black GT Premium
JLT Series 3 CAI | Brenspeed 91 | FRPP 4.10 | Bassani Catted X-Pipe | Bassani Axle Backs | Steeda UDP | Saleen N2 Suspension | Steeda LCA | 18" 2010 GT500 Replicas | Front:Nitto Invos Rear:Nitto NT05s | Xenon Front Bumper and Rear Lip | Matte Black Emblems | Smoked Lights

2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca - Black
19" Forgestar F14 Wheels | Michelin PSS | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar | Boss 302S Oil Separator

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015
Apprentice

Sounds like a good opportunity to revive the concept of the SVO Mustang. Just a thought.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page